Yum

Posted by anncha on Feb 26, 2013

Really good cookies

Tasty!

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

Very good! They almost remind me of Famous Amos cookies.

Super duper yummy!

Posted by 5303354057726696737 on Mar 26, 2014

I freaking love these! I'm trying to stay away from gluten because I get a lot of pain in my stomach. I tried these today and I was like "What? Are these really non allergic?" They are crispy, have an awesome taste and absolutley NO chemical og nasty aftertaste. Even cookies with flour have an wierd after taste, but not these! Lovelovelove Only thing I hate is that I ate them all during a day... Haha and I'm no cookie monster! :P Will repurchase!

Very good for children with allergies

Posted by Reviewer3217150 on Feb 07, 2014

These cookies are very well tolerated by my 6 year old child. He is intolerant to many foods, very difficut to find him something to eat and not have headaches. Some products from Enjoy life are very good to him - brownies and caramel apple also. He is Feingold sensitive so products with many ginger or vanilla are not good to him

Sanas y deliciosas!

Posted by Shakti80 on Jul 02, 2013

No es fácil encontrar unas galletas hechas con mijo y trigo sarraceno que estén tan ricas.Traen una buena cantidad y son bastante grandes.El sabor es muy agradable ,a vainilla.Aún así, es posible que algunas vengan rotas , pero el sabor realmente lo compensa.

good product

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Jul 21, 2014

tasty

Won't buy again...

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 16, 2014

Not my cup of tea.

yummy but too sweet for me

Posted by 5583643309816679500 on May 08, 2016

I love the crispy texture of it but it is too sweet for me . I think children will love this kind of sweetness.

OMG so much buckwheat! Why?!? What was I thinking???

Posted by 5367742086887603557 on Jun 15, 2014

I just tasted for the 1st time and OMG I feel sick :( Can't stand the taste of buckwheat! Great chocolate though and great crunchiness, but only if you really love buckwheat, otherwise - stay away!

Didn't like these much

Posted by 4729514203081618851 on Oct 14, 2016

Unfortunately has a typical gluten free, dairy free, nut free taste/texture ... Very bland, no real taste. Like eating cardboard.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »