Not too sweet and not to bitter

Posted by Lilly88888888 on Feb 03, 2013

Mini chocolate chips are good! These are not too sweet and not too bitter, love them. Would have loved them more if they had stevia instead of sugar!

YUM

Posted by Reviewer2860648 on Jan 09, 2013

Title says it all. These are better than any other chocolate chips we've ever had AND they are allergen-free. YUM and double YUM.

Plesantly Surprised!!

Posted by 5604821677125809416 on Jan 21, 2013

I didn't know what to expect upon arrival. Anyway, I added these mini size morsels(they are smaller than the average morsel)to the organic cookie mix that I purchased here also. They are sweet and satisfying. They were not melted. I could not taste the difference between these and regular morsels and I do have a sweet tooth!I added these to my granola, peanut butter and my cookie mix and even had some to satisfy cravings while trying to eat a little healthier. I will definitely be buying these again real soon! The possibilities with these are endless!

Well, wow.

Posted by Reviewer3206353 on May 09, 2012

These chocolate chips are great. And vegan, let's not forget about vegan. Will keep buying!

Great Price on Dairy Free Chocolate Chips

Posted by Reviewer3111339 on Aug 23, 2012

Great price and super fast delivery. These are great in anything that calls for chocolate chips. The flavor is definitely different and the texture a bit dryer than regular chocolate chips, but for those of us with a dairy intolerance, these are wonderful!

Melted Chocolate Chips...Sigh

Posted by veera21 on Oct 09, 2016

received this item in Singapore in liquid form...sigh

Kids couldn't believe it!!

Posted by 4622079126259214095 on Jun 10, 2014

Nicest tasting dairy free, gluten free etc chocolate bits ever the kids were so impressed will be buying again. They hold together beautifully in cookies and brownies, melt great for mud cake ... The best....

omg it's all gone!

Posted by 4999356770116235437 on Sep 06, 2014

It was like a tub of pringles, once I opened the bag i couldn't stop nibbling on these drops of yum. Have to grab another pack now to use for what I had planned in the first place haha

I think I have a chocolate chip problem...

Posted by 4952170420623429082 on Apr 19, 2014

Because I eat too many!!! I really love these mini chips! They can be easily added to anything (or you can sit there and eat them out of your hand). I add them to my daily yogurt to give it a little extra flavor and a nice texture and I add them to pancakes on occasion. I don't have any allergies, but I buy these for the flavor and because Enjoy Life is non GMO verified.

yummy

Posted by Reviewer2771225 on Oct 19, 2014

This product us very nice and great quality. I was very surprised considering its free from milk and many other things. Will buy again and recommend to anyone. I melt them and make my own chocolates with toasted coconut and toasted orange zest and with peanuts etc.