Not too sweet and not to bitter

Posted by Lilly88888888 on Feb 03, 2013

Mini chocolate chips are good! These are not too sweet and not too bitter, love them. Would have loved them more if they had stevia instead of sugar!

YUM

Posted by Reviewer2860648 on Jan 09, 2013

Title says it all. These are better than any other chocolate chips we've ever had AND they are allergen-free. YUM and double YUM.

Well, wow.

Posted by Reviewer3206353 on May 09, 2012

These chocolate chips are great. And vegan, let's not forget about vegan. Will keep buying!

Great Price on Dairy Free Chocolate Chips

Posted by Reviewer3111339 on Aug 23, 2012

Great price and super fast delivery. These are great in anything that calls for chocolate chips. The flavor is definitely different and the texture a bit dryer than regular chocolate chips, but for those of us with a dairy intolerance, these are wonderful!

Plesantly Surprised!!

Posted by 5604821677125809416 on Jan 21, 2013

I didn't know what to expect upon arrival. Anyway, I added these mini size morsels(they are smaller than the average morsel)to the organic cookie mix that I purchased here also. They are sweet and satisfying. They were not melted. I could not taste the difference between these and regular morsels and I do have a sweet tooth!I added these to my granola, peanut butter and my cookie mix and even had some to satisfy cravings while trying to eat a little healthier. I will definitely be buying these again real soon! The possibilities with these are endless!

Melted Chocolate Chips...Sigh

Posted by veera21 on Oct 09, 2016

received this item in Singapore in liquid form...sigh

the best i found

Posted by 5070144650957160046 on Oct 29, 2013

the best chocolate chips i found till now kosher, no diary helthier then others i saw very tasty

real mini choc chips

Posted by Reviewer2569072 on Nov 14, 2011

No soy No dairy is tough to try and find chocolate. f This is excellent, real chocolate. :-) first I've found.

yummy

Posted by Reviewer2771225 on Oct 19, 2014

This product us very nice and great quality. I was very surprised considering its free from milk and many other things. Will buy again and recommend to anyone. I melt them and make my own chocolates with toasted coconut and toasted orange zest and with peanuts etc.

These are great!

Posted by 5530102213998206468 on Aug 03, 2013

Wanted to use them for baking... But ate them up :O Good dark chocolate, comes in a big bag to.