Tasty and oh-so-cute in your baked goods!

Posted by BenayEagan on Jun 24, 2012

The flavor is wonderful and bakes up just as well as any other chocolate chip out there, but it comes without that yucky soy lecithin, which I appreciate very much. Everyone always compliments me on how cute my baked good come out when I use these!

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer1896114 on Jun 27, 2012

Great for cooking or for toppings. Good taste and good price.

My favorite chocolate chips!

Posted by eattothrive on Jun 28, 2012

I love the small size and that they are GF and DF!

Yummy!

Posted by 4773886552319152484 on Jun 30, 2012

My daughter is on a dairy free diet, hence no regular chocolate chips. We enjoy these minis right out of the bag, and they make a great chocolate covering for paleo almond butter cups.

Enjoy Life chocolate chips

Posted by 5738292733141056623 on Jul 09, 2012

This is the only chocolate my 5 year old son can eat (because of his allergies) so he is thrilled that I can reorder them when we run out! Being able to have some 'treats' like this helps him feel more normal.

Taste great and is nut free!

Posted by Reviewer3138033 on Sep 23, 2011

My son is allergic to peanuts. I quickly found that trying to find chocolate NOT contaminated with peanuts is darned near impossible unless you special order your chocolate from a certified nut free business. But, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the Enjoy Life chocolate chips ARE nut free and taste pretty darn good. And bonus is that Iherb offers them MUCH cheaper than my local stores (if I can even find them), so it's a win-win for me.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2418830 on Sep 25, 2011

It's chocolate. It's good. If you like quality chocolate then this is for you.

Excellent dark chocolate chips!

Posted by Reviewer1897433 on Oct 14, 2011

These are a favorite in our house. The mini size is a plus, but the taste is what we love. They have a rich chocolate flavor and go well in cookies, muffins, or "Who-Hash" at the holidays.

real mini choc chips

Posted by Reviewer2569072 on Nov 14, 2011

No soy No dairy is tough to try and find chocolate. f This is excellent, real chocolate. :-) first I've found.

Can't make do without it

Posted by Reviewer1530005 on Jul 12, 2011

It tastes just like real chocolate, I can't believe it's gluten/dairy/soy-free!!! I often use it to make muffins/cookies, but I also snack on it when I feel a little peckish.