amazing chocolate

Posted by 5443384795438811783 on Nov 27, 2013

I like the taste of this chocolate so much sometimes I just eat a handful when I'm too busy to bake. Makes a great frosting/mousse when melted together with coconut milk.

Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips

Posted by sconley on Dec 17, 2013

I love the mini size! I usually cut down the amount of chocolate chips called for in a recipe because, oddly enough, I don't like huge bites of chocolate in all my baked goods. These are great for fixing that, I think it actually helps get a more even amount in each baked good. Oh, and I eat them as is by the handful too. Delicious.

LOVE THEM

Posted by 4920586113574095793 on Jan 03, 2014

I honestly can't believe there is no dairy in these beautiful things!! Totally love them and will buy more when I run out :)

Great for paleo baking

Posted by 5345699483440426874 on Jan 17, 2014

Only chocolate product I've found on the market without soy or dairy. This is for sure a new staple in my pantry!

I love these chocolate chips!

Posted by 5089900794346836386 on Jun 02, 2013

These taste great, have no fillers, and are a safe food choice for families with food allergies! We've eaten them now for about 4 years, and we still love them! iHerb filled my order very fast and accurately.

only thing worth buying online!

Posted by Reviewer2899925 on Jul 04, 2013

Its perfect for me! I'm allergic to peanuts and soy and almost every chocolate in Europe are using soy lecithin as stabilizer. And if by accident they are not, they using sunflower lecithin which tastes horrible! If they are raw they are terribly expensive, and this product it's the only way! Im wor"shipping" this! ;);)

I think I have a chocolate chip problem...

Posted by 4952170420623429082 on Apr 19, 2014

Because I eat too many!!! I really love these mini chips! They can be easily added to anything (or you can sit there and eat them out of your hand). I add them to my daily yogurt to give it a little extra flavor and a nice texture and I add them to pancakes on occasion. I don't have any allergies, but I buy these for the flavor and because Enjoy Life is non GMO verified.

Excellent

Posted by 5309449872810096891 on May 06, 2014

High quality chocolate! The mini chips are a great alternative to traditional chocolate baking chips. They are also great to eat right from the bag. I melt small amount of chocolate in microwave then dip fresh organic strawberries into liquid chocolate and place in frig for at least 15 minutes. Makes outstanding chocolate covered strawberries. Everyone thinks I spent hours preparing - when it is an easy delicious treat.

Very delicious!

Posted by 5206953255656514285 on May 09, 2014

Thank you, I liked it very much! :)

No soy, no dairy

Posted by Katzenjammer on May 24, 2014

These are great! I love the size and they don't have the yucky soy lecithin aftertaste that so often comes with chocolate chips.