Kids couldn't believe it!!

Posted by 4622079126259214095 on Jun 10, 2014

Nicest tasting dairy free, gluten free etc chocolate bits ever the kids were so impressed will be buying again. They hold together beautifully in cookies and brownies, melt great for mud cake ... The best....

omg it's all gone!

Posted by 4999356770116235437 on Sep 06, 2014

It was like a tub of pringles, once I opened the bag i couldn't stop nibbling on these drops of yum. Have to grab another pack now to use for what I had planned in the first place haha

Too good!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Nov 16, 2014

I keep snacking on them and my choc-chip-cookies keep ending up quite chip-less!! Seriously, these are better than any chips I have ever had. Gonna order more!

yummy

Posted by Reviewer2771225 on Oct 19, 2014

This product us very nice and great quality. I was very surprised considering its free from milk and many other things. Will buy again and recommend to anyone. I melt them and make my own chocolates with toasted coconut and toasted orange zest and with peanuts etc.

Little Drops of Yum

Posted by Reviewer3304260 on May 08, 2012

These are gluten free, dairy free and soy free, so I thought for sure that they would be tastes free. I was so wrong these taste just like the ones that have all the additives in it. I can serve them to my family and not worry about allergies.

We love them!

Posted by 4736306425052953047 on Nov 06, 2014

These are really good to use in cookies, on desserts with banana and chocolate saus... We all love dem!

As advertised

Posted by HDumas on Dec 27, 2014

They are mini sized, and semi-sweet.

Soy-free and loving it!

Posted by 5739664256334065811 on Mar 10, 2015

These are the only chocolate chips available that don't contain soy, at least that I could find. And what's more.... they are amazingly delicious! They have more of a genuine chocolate texture and taste, not oily like a lot of the cheaper chocolate chips on the market today.

Mmmm mmmmm!

Posted by 5527009553179490650 on Apr 04, 2015

I had been looking for vegan choc chips and I am glad to have found these. These are really small ones and taste delicious! I eat them as is and have used them in cooking. Definitely buying again!

Semi-Sweet Mini Chips

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 29, 2015

These are quite sweet in my book. And they're so cute and tiny! I'm looking forward to try the other Enjoy Life Foods chocolate products. Great for us with allergies or who know someone with allergies/food intolerance.