Enzymatic Therapy, 7-KETO, DHEA Metabolite, 60 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

7-keto is what every person needs

Posted by Reviewer1668058 on Nov 06, 2010

If u've been working out for a long long while and yet your weight remains the same, your pouch remains the same, your fat is simply not bulging, then it's time u give 7-keto a try. In a week I've lost half an inch off my waist. Might not seem a lot to most pp but I'm grateful.

buy this

Posted by Reviewer3058080 on Jan 04, 2011

this product is impressive. i noticed the differenc aft the second day of taking it. i study full time as well as working full time so my brain does get fried from overuse. this stuff helped a huge amount

DHEA without the hormones

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Aug 02, 2012

I have been on hormone replacement for 40 years as I have very little. Therefore, I cannot take DHEA with the hormone element because it interfers with my other prescribed hormones. The 7 Keto version of DHEA is just perfect. I have been taking this comfortably for about a year. Recent blood tests for DHEA are now normal.

Great for Energy

Posted by Reviewer2252110 on Apr 23, 2008

This is a good capsule to take in the morning. Gives me a good boost of energy to start the day. It is the best form of DHEA you will find (better than regular DHEA). I take only 1 per day, not to be greedy. I follow Stephen Cherniske's - The Metabolic Plan. Larger doseage would be uneccessary. Enzymatic Therapy is a high quality brand...not generic.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1777670 on Mar 01, 2011

Take 1 capsule in the morning. Gives me a good boost of energy to start the day. It is the best form of DHEA. Larger dose would be uneccessary for me. After 1 month take it I feeling more calm in all ( was more nervois before). Recommend it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »