Enzymatic Therapy, 7-KETO, DHEA Metabolite, 60 Capsules

Posted by FeelingWonderful on Feb 19, 2011

Had to stop taking after 3 months. Apparently in some people Keto turns on a certain hormone which tells the kidneys to retain fluid.. I was one of those people.

7-keto is what every person needs

Posted by Reviewer1668058 on Nov 06, 2010

If u've been working out for a long long while and yet your weight remains the same, your pouch remains the same, your fat is simply not bulging, then it's time u give 7-keto a try. In a week I've lost half an inch off my waist. Might not seem a lot to most pp but I'm grateful.

buy this

Posted by Reviewer3058080 on Jan 04, 2011

this product is impressive. i noticed the differenc aft the second day of taking it. i study full time as well as working full time so my brain does get fried from overuse. this stuff helped a huge amount

DHEA without the hormones

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Aug 02, 2012

I have been on hormone replacement for 40 years as I have very little. Therefore, I cannot take DHEA with the hormone element because it interfers with my other prescribed hormones. The 7 Keto version of DHEA is just perfect. I have been taking this comfortably for about a year. Recent blood tests for DHEA are now normal.

Great for Energy

Posted by Reviewer2252110 on Apr 23, 2008

This is a good capsule to take in the morning. Gives me a good boost of energy to start the day. It is the best form of DHEA you will find (better than regular DHEA). I take only 1 per day, not to be greedy. I follow Stephen Cherniske's - The Metabolic Plan. Larger doseage would be uneccessary. Enzymatic Therapy is a high quality brand...not generic.

7 Keto

Posted by Reviewer2041684 on May 21, 2008

I've been taking 7 Keto for about 2 months - I don't really notice a difference, but I'm optimistic!

Unwanted Side Effects

Posted by Reviewer3103659 on Mar 31, 2014

I've been taking 2 of these per day and have been experiencing undesirable side effects such as extremely tender and swollen breasts along with sudden weight gain. I've taken other brands of 7-keto in the past and have never experienced these symptoms. I'm discontinuing use and will never order this brand again.

Great product

Posted by 4727647226035179561 on Aug 25, 2014

First time I ever used 7 Keto and lost 2 kg. 48 yr old female, dropped from 60 to 58 kg.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1267037 on Aug 08, 2013

First 7 keto in which i noticed a difference!

Great brand of 7-keto

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Nov 03, 2011

Capsules are small and 25 mg just the right dose for women. Good price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »