• (Formerly Adrenal–Cortex Complex)

• Customer Ratings

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer3231206 on Dec 12, 2015

I've tried many brands of adrenal cortex and for me this seems like it suits my needs the best. It doesn't make me tired nor energized, but stable.

It works for me.

Posted by 5542668526290087703 on May 20, 2015

Sometimes I need it… It works for me.

Gave back my energy

Posted by 4740181579120673932 on May 10, 2015

I think I have problems with my adrenals given all the signs including fatigue and bad functioning immune system. For a long time I couldn't function normally, less than 50% compared to normal healthy people. Now it´s much better, about 80% I think. Will use it for a longer time to see whether I will continue to feel better.

Great for Adrenal Fatigue

Posted by 5117047815387307410 on Jan 08, 2015

Product really helps with Adrenal Fatigue. I also suffer from LUPUS and Hashimotos. ADRENergize has been a lifesaver for me!

Amazing

Posted by 4698420701947966305 on Dec 04, 2014

This product has helped me to slowly and gently get off the steroids I have been taking for a decade. Nothing else has come near this. Highly recommended.

Good as start up product!

Posted by 5131151762371819200 on Jul 24, 2014

Best thing to power up your adrenals. But dont stay on this too long, head up for herbals to detox and clean them up to recover fully.

Ordered these but less mg than according to the label on the site

Posted by 4956030492086603356 on Jul 02, 2014

I have ordered these but on the label: 150 mg adrenal cortex instead of 250 mg and 50 mg of the other ingredients instead of 100 mg? How can that be, I've got a cheaper version?

grat product

Posted by 4848367870032351984 on Jun 09, 2014

this is the real deal!

There's been a formula change

Posted by acollins on May 30, 2014

I been using this for quite a while now while me and my doc work to fix my chronic health issues that have lead to conditions like adrenal fatigue. But beware if youve been using for a while like me because I just got a new bottle a few days ago and the formula is changed now but iherb hasn't updated their product description yet. Now it's only got 150mg of adrenal cortex and 50mg of the (unnecessary) multi glandular complex. Otherwise I'd give this 5 stars. I used to have bad adrenal issues like unstable blood sugar and bad food cravings that made me miserable, but these pills fixed that.

it gave back my energy

Posted by 5120719026480123099 on Mar 14, 2014

Suffering from adrenal fatique I first used the whole adrenal glans extract: it made me feel very dizzy and didn't what I had expected. These did wonders. From extreme fatique I now am ablr to sport again. I take two a day. The shipping to the Netherlands (europe) is fast reliable. Thanx for selling these