• (Formerly Adrenal–Cortex Complex)

• Reviews | English

Caution needed

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Jan 10, 2008

Please be cautious when using this as both my husband & I experienced nervous aggitation when using this, although I see that it has helped some people.

Not for me..

Posted by Reviewer2739113 on Feb 16, 2012

I had hoped this would be a more powerful version of Adrenal Stress End, which I take daily. But instead it made me incredibly fatigued after I took it. I had to stop after two days, and noticed I felt better then. Maybe this is just a personal reaction to one of the ingredients, or maybe the liver glandular is prompting my own liver to detoxify.. I don't know!

This helps!

Posted by Reviewer2566378 on Aug 19, 2010

I find that this is gentle on the body and just smoothes out the emotions when going through some tough stuff. Thank you IHerb for your great prices and quick delivery!

a very good product

Posted by Reviewer1135779 on Nov 02, 2009

My Doctor had me on Orthomelecular adrenal cortex fractions and after six months took me off cause they weren't doing the job. Since I started taking this product I have had better results. He put me on more than the recommened dose..

ADRENergize, Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by Reviewer1217176 on Jan 12, 2008

I have been sick for many years with no energy and this is beginning to work quite well for me.

Adrenergize really works

Posted by Reviewer1391031 on Mar 25, 2007

i love this so far--within 2-days i can walk with much more spring in my step up hills

adrenergize

Posted by Reviewer1517881 on Oct 04, 2009

reall didnt think it would work, but it meet and surpassed all expectations great

Repeat customer

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on May 11, 2010

Yes, very good. I have purchased many times. It helps with stability of energy and mood for a long period of time. I use it for adrenal fatigue. Works well for me! I use along with adaptogens.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2676781 on Jul 01, 2010

Since another brand is no longer available I rely on this one. I'm glad that I found this. This helps me get thru my day, it takes away the dizziness and heart palps that I have with my condition.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1487592 on Jan 12, 2010

I suffer from chronic illness and I can really tell a difference when i get run down and take this product. It gives me some energy to function again.