New To iHerb?

Enzymatic Therapy, ADRENergize, Energy, 50 Capsules

Just GREAT!! : )

Posted by Reviewer1813954 on Apr 19, 2009

First I want to COMMEND iHerb for their ALWAYS GREAT SERVICE and SUPER PRICES, I really cannot understand how they ship so fast!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Thank-you. And this formula is great. It really DOES help with fatigue, in fact if I take just one a day, I have NO fatigue, have started combining with a large amount of honey and coconut oil taken in my hot coffee every morning, and know my fatigue seems like a bad memory. Thank-you IHerb for the BEST service and prices!

Use with caution

Posted by Reviewer3242654 on Apr 18, 2010

Maybe due to the cocktail of glandular extracts in this product, it had a very strange effect on me; my blood pressure and pulse became frighteningly erratic - hypo- to hyper-tension and back between readings taken minutes apart. For anyone sensitive to supplements in general, but particularly those whose adrenal function has tested as poor, it seems best to stick with something purer and more streamlined for the problem.

Helps me with energy

Posted by Reviewer1949637 on Jan 07, 2008

I'm using this based on my Dr.'s advice. He told me it is very helpful for people with Chronic Fatigue or Adrenal Gland issues. I follow his dosage guidlines, and have found it helpful for energy and PMS.

Caution needed

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Jan 10, 2008

Please be cautious when using this as both my husband & I experienced nervous aggitation when using this, although I see that it has helped some people.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Jul 16, 2011

I have had CFS for nearly 20 years, this stuff along with prescription thyroid is helping. I started with 1/2 capsule, and now am taking only 1/4 capsule. I've tried other whole adrenal supplements and felt nervous. This gives me some calm energy. Still have a long ways to go, but I think this is going to part of the long term solution. Update July 2011: I had tapered out taking this supplement over the past year, then a lot of stressful things have happened and so I added it back in at a much higher level than ever before - I now take 2.25 capsules per day, in divided, tapered down, doses throughout the day and I cannot say enough good things about this stuff. It really helps if you have adrenal fatigue and you cannot tolerate taking HC. And I'm really glad I don't have to pay full retail, good iHerb prices.