• (Formerly Adrenal–Cortex Complex)

• Reviews | English

Caution needed

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Jan 10, 2008

Please be cautious when using this as both my husband & I experienced nervous aggitation when using this, although I see that it has helped some people.

Not for me..

Posted by Reviewer2739113 on Feb 16, 2012

I had hoped this would be a more powerful version of Adrenal Stress End, which I take daily. But instead it made me incredibly fatigued after I took it. I had to stop after two days, and noticed I felt better then. Maybe this is just a personal reaction to one of the ingredients, or maybe the liver glandular is prompting my own liver to detoxify.. I don't know!

ADRENergize, Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by Reviewer1217176 on Jan 12, 2008

I have been sick for many years with no energy and this is beginning to work quite well for me.

This helps!

Posted by Reviewer2566378 on Aug 19, 2010

I find that this is gentle on the body and just smoothes out the emotions when going through some tough stuff. Thank you IHerb for your great prices and quick delivery!

a very good product

Posted by Reviewer1135779 on Nov 02, 2009

My Doctor had me on Orthomelecular adrenal cortex fractions and after six months took me off cause they weren't doing the job. Since I started taking this product I have had better results. He put me on more than the recommened dose..

More energy. Without it, I need more sleep & naps.

Posted by Reviewer2934387 on Sep 13, 2013

I've been taking this product for over 3 years. The effect is noticeable to me right within hours of taking it. I've run out a few times and tried to go without it and my energy levels are noticeably lower, I sleep hours more and I crash out/need naps in the afternoon. I've tried "Adrenal Stress End" which didn't work in the same way for me and I've tried the similar vegan "Herbal Adrenergize" by Enzymatic Therapy which did work for me, but when I tried them in comparison, I felt slightly more energy from this product. I think Vegans could be happy with the Herbal Adrenergize product though. I have a friend that has similar health issues as me and he now swears by this product as well. I also take Armour Thyroid and Cortisol and by taking all these, I went from sleeping 12 hrs/night to 8-10hrs/night with occasional 6hr nights when I need to. MY DOSAGE: I take 2 caps 2 times per day (1x when I awake, 1x late morning/early aftrn). If I take later afternoon, it can keep me up at night). During times of high stress or little sleep, I sometimes take 2 more caps (1e 6 caps/day). Heart Palpitations: I've tried taking higher doses (ie 3 caps 2x/day or 2 caps 3x/day) and began having heart palpitations, however I was raising my Armour Thyroid dose simultaneously and could not figure out which one was causing the heart palpitations but I think it was the Adrenergize.

Good as start up product!

Posted by 5131151762371819200 on Jul 24, 2014

Best thing to power up your adrenals. But dont stay on this too long, head up for herbals to detox and clean them up to recover fully.

Amazing

Posted by 4698420701947966305 on Dec 04, 2014

This product has helped me to slowly and gently get off the steroids I have been taking for a decade. Nothing else has come near this. Highly recommended.

Great for Adrenal Fatigue

Posted by 5117047815387307410 on Jan 08, 2015

Product really helps with Adrenal Fatigue. I also suffer from LUPUS and Hashimotos. ADRENergize has been a lifesaver for me!

Powerful!

Posted by Reviewer1957486 on Sep 26, 2012

I was taking 3 Adrenergize pills a day to supplment my hydrocortisone (doctors are reluctant to give more than 20 mg. but 20 mg just wasn't doing it for me) and noticed a definite improvement in my energy levels. Now I take a whole lot of supplements weekly, divided into little pop top holders for use different times in the day. For a couple of weeks I forgot to put not just the morning Adrenergize into its container, but the others also. The result was that I suddenly felt terrible, no energy, weak & shaky. When I discovered the problem and took just one extra Adrenergize the improvement was dramatic. Now one could say this happened because my adrenals had gotten used to the pills' support - and we do have to gradually get off both hydrocortisone & probably Adrenergize after awhile. But one thing was clear - the tablets were having a profound effect. What I like about this product is that it has no licorice in it. I like to sing and licorice can alter your voice! This I had read and also discovered personally through using licorice. Suddenly I couldn't sing well any more! (The effect does not last if you stop taking it before long.)