Enzymatic Therapy, ADRENergize, Energy, 50 Capsules

Use with caution

Posted by Reviewer3242654 From France on Apr 18, 2010

Maybe due to the cocktail of glandular extracts in this product, it had a very strange effect on me; my blood pressure and pulse became frighteningly erratic - hypo- to hyper-tension and back between readings taken minutes apart. For anyone sensitive to supplements in general, but particularly those whose adrenal function has tested as poor, it seems best to stick with something purer and more streamlined for the problem.

Helps me with energy

Posted by Reviewer1949637 From California on Jan 07, 2008

I'm using this based on my Dr.'s advice. He told me it is very helpful for people with Chronic Fatigue or Adrenal Gland issues. I follow his dosage guidlines, and have found it helpful for energy and PMS.

Caution needed

Posted by Reviewer3009488 From California on Jan 10, 2008

Please be cautious when using this as both my husband & I experienced nervous aggitation when using this, although I see that it has helped some people.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Jul 16, 2011

I have had CFS for nearly 20 years, this stuff along with prescription thyroid is helping. I started with 1/2 capsule, and now am taking only 1/4 capsule. I've tried other whole adrenal supplements and felt nervous. This gives me some calm energy. Still have a long ways to go, but I think this is going to part of the long term solution. Update July 2011: I had tapered out taking this supplement over the past year, then a lot of stressful things have happened and so I added it back in at a much higher level than ever before - I now take 2.25 capsules per day, in divided, tapered down, doses throughout the day and I cannot say enough good things about this stuff. It really helps if you have adrenal fatigue and you cannot tolerate taking HC. And I'm really glad I don't have to pay full retail, good iHerb prices.

Great for Adrenal Fatigue and ME/CFS

Posted by priyanka From Canada on Apr 13, 2013

A fortifying, energizing cortical extract with liver, lung, pancreas, heart, kidney, and spleen extracts for well-rounded organ support. If you ever feel on the verge of collapse from daily stresses and like you cannot cope with one more thing, please try this product so that you can manage more. I noticed a difference after just a few days, but I do need to take this supp indefinitely at this point as my ME/CFS is in the extremely severe category. For most people with adrenal exhaustion, a year of support can go a long way to re-energize your adrenals. Please start with one capsule per day and work up slowly to 3. Taking your last dose late at night may cause insomnia, so try to take all doses before 4 PM. I give this product 4/5 because Enzymatic Therapies® has still not learned that colourings (in this case, Titanium Dioxide) need to be made out of beet juice, chlorophyll or other natural materials. You can easily open the caps if you don't want to take in unnecessary Titanium Dioxide.