What a difference!!

Posted by Reviewer1274934 on Oct 14, 2009

thanks to the AM/PM I am suffering NO menopause symptoms. Before, I was having hot flashes all day and night. I wasn't sleeping either. Now I am not having any hot flashes and I am sleeping all night. I have also included Hot Flash too.

No more hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer1425414 on Mar 21, 2008

A wonderful product.....hot flashes and night sweats are almost completely gone. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a healthy way to cope with the symptoms of menopause/perimenopause.

BUY IT NOW

Posted by Reviewer2581463 on Oct 17, 2013

This product has saved my health, sanity and marriage!! Prior to discovering this formula I was waking every two hours in a complete sweat (in WINTER) and during the day thought I was on fire at times. I am on to my third week only and have seen a huge difference in my health-No night disturbances, very few flashes in the day, improved mood. I have the energy to go out running like I used to and have been very happy with the results. Thank you iherb!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3005470 on May 18, 2010

I was on a patch from a prescription for 9 years due to horrific hot flashes and night sweats. Had to go off because of cancer risk to breast. This produce has saved my life. Without it I was again suffering from 15-20 flashes per day...just horrible. On this product I maybe have 3-4 a day. Absolutely love this. Recommend this for women who suffer badly from hot flashes!!!

Kate Mosites

Posted by Reviewer3111468 on Feb 16, 2012

I like this product a lot it helps me through the day and helps me sleep at night. I will not be without it.

Menopause Formula

Posted by Reviewer2171345 on Mar 19, 2009

I tried this product in hopes that I could stop taking low-dose Prempro to control hot-flashes. After two weeks on this product and having numerous hot flashes during the day and night. I have stopped taking this product and resumed taking Prempro only a couple of days ago, and most of my hot-flashes have stopped.

terrible product..

Posted by Reviewer2657801 on Jul 19, 2013

This is an awful product...its like taking cement..does not absorb. Gave me a stomach ache so I threw it in the garbage.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2849684 on Oct 17, 2007

I have been using this product for controlling hot flashes for years now. I cannot use hormone therapy of any kind, so this is a wonderful alternative.

여러 종류 구매를 했는데...

Posted by 5562521298735836089 on Dec 21, 2014

아이허브 닷컴에서 갱년기 증상 완화제를 여러 종류를 구매해 봤는데요. 어머니께서 이 제품이 제일 효과가 좋다고 하시네요. 아무래도 이 제품을 계속 사드려야 겠어요.

The one

Posted by Reviewer2449521 on Apr 19, 2007

The one suppliment that really works! The only time I exprience hot flushes, it is when I skip pills for a few days.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »