No more hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer1425414 on Mar 21, 2008

A wonderful product.....hot flashes and night sweats are almost completely gone. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a healthy way to cope with the symptoms of menopause/perimenopause.

What a difference!!

Posted by Reviewer1274934 on Oct 14, 2009

thanks to the AM/PM I am suffering NO menopause symptoms. Before, I was having hot flashes all day and night. I wasn't sleeping either. Now I am not having any hot flashes and I am sleeping all night. I have also included Hot Flash too.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3005470 on May 18, 2010

I was on a patch from a prescription for 9 years due to horrific hot flashes and night sweats. Had to go off because of cancer risk to breast. This produce has saved my life. Without it I was again suffering from 15-20 flashes per day...just horrible. On this product I maybe have 3-4 a day. Absolutely love this. Recommend this for women who suffer badly from hot flashes!!!

Kate Mosites

Posted by Reviewer3111468 on Feb 16, 2012

I like this product a lot it helps me through the day and helps me sleep at night. I will not be without it.

BUY IT NOW

Posted by Reviewer2581463 on Oct 17, 2013

This product has saved my health, sanity and marriage!! Prior to discovering this formula I was waking every two hours in a complete sweat (in WINTER) and during the day thought I was on fire at times. I am on to my third week only and have seen a huge difference in my health-No night disturbances, very few flashes in the day, improved mood. I have the energy to go out running like I used to and have been very happy with the results. Thank you iherb!

여러 종류 구매를 했는데...

Posted by 5562521298735836089 on Dec 21, 2014

아이허브 닷컴에서 갱년기 증상 완화제를 여러 종류를 구매해 봤는데요. 어머니께서 이 제품이 제일 효과가 좋다고 하시네요. 아무래도 이 제품을 계속 사드려야 겠어요.

Excellent

Posted by 5237867426349414567 on Sep 28, 2015

This is something that finally helped my mum. Works great.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2081242 on May 29, 2011

This works wonderful....keeping those nasty hot flashes mild

ENZYMATIC THERAPY, MENOPAUSE FORMULA, AM/PM

Posted by Reviewer1167426 on Sep 20, 2008

THIS PRODUCT SEEMS TO REALLY HELP ME KEEP AN "STATUS QUO" FEELING OF EVENNESS.

AM/O+PM Formula

Posted by Reviewer3104301 on Dec 26, 2008

I love it!! It really works.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »