• Formerly Prevail.

• Customer Ratings

May help sensitive stomachs

Posted by Reviewer2658777 on Nov 03, 2008

Mayo Clinic is where I learned about the alleged soothing qualities of gamma oryzanol. This formulation contains it, and at least in my case, has been somewhat helpful.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer1472503 on Feb 11, 2009

My doctor told me I had acid reflux (my symptoms were post nasal drip and throat clearing) and she recommended prilosec. It did nothing for me. I took acid ease, and within a couple days I had no more throat clearing or postnasal drip. I will recommend this to everyone!

Soothes the burn

Posted by KennyH on Nov 17, 2009

This will not take away your heartburn completely, but it is soothing and helps the burn a lot. The ingredients in this are known to help coat the digestive system to protect from acid damage.

Does help some

Posted by arieschild on Apr 07, 2010

I bought this because I got no releif from any other enzyme. This one does work, but it doesn't fix the problems. I found out my problem was mainly because of way too much fiber in my diet. I have followed all the fiber wagon advice for 10 years, now I am listening to my body, have gone on a low fiber diet and getting help for my digestive problems on my own online. Feeling better slowly.

EXCELLENT FORMULA

Posted by Reviewer2019202 on Sep 21, 2010

FROM GREECE My father has peptic ulcer, colitis and digestive problems! This one is the best formula as it combines great herbs and digestive enzymes. If you take it one hour before meal you will have better results!

Mild and effective

Posted by FlyingDutchman on Feb 15, 2011

I was a bit cautious to start using this one because some enzymes supplements don't seem to agree with me, but not this one :) My short experience with Acid-Ease is very positive.

Taking for gastritis

Posted by 5471926609410570203 on Jan 02, 2013

I've been taking this for gastritis and it seems to be helping.

heartburn

Posted by Reviewer1057924 on Jul 10, 2013

very helpful

Acid ease

Posted by 4784065058682368146 on Jan 24, 2014

This product is excellent for reducing acid reflux

Enzymatic therapy Acid Ease Digestion Formula

Posted by Reviewer1236986 on Apr 21, 2009

Quickly eases indigestion discomfort especially like herbal ingredients. Enzymatic therapy makes great products!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »