Enzymatic Therapy, Acid-Ease, Digestion Formula, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Relief

Posted by Reviewer1941531 on Feb 12, 2010

I've been on a generic of Prilosec for at least a year and my doctor had recommended I increase the dosage. Thanks to Acid Ease, I'm off the prescription drug and am doing fine. I'm relieved to be off the heavy drug and happy to find relief from acid reflux in a safer way.

Great for Indigestion

Posted by Reviewer2061099 on May 19, 2008

I like this product for indigestion, or that too full, bloated feeling you can get after a large meal. It also helps to take it in between meals if you are experiencing gas, stomach upset, etc. It is gentler than other enzymes formulas because it does not contain any protein digesting enzymes and actually helps you digest the food in your stomach instead of shutting down digestion with an antacid.

Really helps!

Posted by Reviewer2000421 on Dec 10, 2008

I have hyperacidity and stomachaches and gas pains everyday.. this helps tremendously! And as you age you dont have as many digestive enzymes so you need to take supplemental enzymes.

worked well

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Apr 15, 2009

I was having terrible pain every time I ate. I'm normally very healthy. I cut out wine and coffee and took this. After two weeks I feel fine! I did notice a big difference immediately when taking this before meals.

works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1664761 on Aug 24, 2009

I have chronic problems with acid reflux, but have been taking two capsules daily, with breakfast and dinner. My need for antacid tablets has fallen way off. No complaints at all, and glad to have something that helps without preventing my stomach from making the acid that's necessary to digest food and absorb nutrients.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »