• Formerly Prevail.

• Reviews | English

Relief

Posted by Reviewer1941531 on Feb 12, 2010

I've been on a generic of Prilosec for at least a year and my doctor had recommended I increase the dosage. Thanks to Acid Ease, I'm off the prescription drug and am doing fine. I'm relieved to be off the heavy drug and happy to find relief from acid reflux in a safer way.

works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1664761 on Aug 24, 2009

I have chronic problems with acid reflux, but have been taking two capsules daily, with breakfast and dinner. My need for antacid tablets has fallen way off. No complaints at all, and glad to have something that helps without preventing my stomach from making the acid that's necessary to digest food and absorb nutrients.

Acid-Ease truly eases acid!

Posted by Reviewer3009626 on Jan 16, 2007

I love this product. I have acid reflux and have been unable to tolerate any prescription drugs for my condition. Acid-Ease came to my rescue and has helped not only relieve the pain but actually healed my esophagus as well. I am ever so grateful.

Great for Indigestion

Posted by Reviewer2061099 on May 19, 2008

I like this product for indigestion, or that too full, bloated feeling you can get after a large meal. It also helps to take it in between meals if you are experiencing gas, stomach upset, etc. It is gentler than other enzymes formulas because it does not contain any protein digesting enzymes and actually helps you digest the food in your stomach instead of shutting down digestion with an antacid.

Really helps!

Posted by Reviewer2000421 on Dec 10, 2008

I have hyperacidity and stomachaches and gas pains everyday.. this helps tremendously! And as you age you dont have as many digestive enzymes so you need to take supplemental enzymes.

worked well

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Apr 15, 2009

I was having terrible pain every time I ate. I'm normally very healthy. I cut out wine and coffee and took this. After two weeks I feel fine! I did notice a big difference immediately when taking this before meals.

Another Good Homeopathic medicine

Posted by Reviewer1077786 on Apr 05, 2008

I'm beginning to wonder about prescription medicines. This product works for my daughter, when the prescription meds did not.

Excellent stuff

Posted by Reviewer1227420 on Apr 25, 2010

Very gentle on sensitive stomachs. Works like a charm

Good and effective product

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Oct 07, 2012

Friend of mine recommended a similar product for acid reflux. When I researched it on iHerb I found Acid Ease and have used it now for about a month. It works very well and does reduce the problems I was having with acid reflux. Certainly is a worth while product. UPDATE: After a year or two of using this formula I report that I stopped having Acid Reflux after using this product for several months. Now I only take the product when I feel digestive upset coming on at bedtime. My Acid Reflux problem is solved. Excellent product.

Acid reduction

Posted by Reviewer1024001 on Jan 11, 2011

Very effective in relieving acid indigestion. Fast acting and more natural than O.T.C. components. Highly recommend

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »