Enzymatic Therapy, Acid-Ease, Digestion Formula, 90 Veggie Caps

A life-saver

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Apr 02, 2009

I ordered this as a back-up staple, and use it when one of my family has the first sign of a stomach ache. A couple years ago, I suffered from diverticulitis (and constant diverticulosis). Ten years and year of therapy and prescriptions did nothing. Finally, I went out on my own, on a natural path. I took this product for 4 weeks straight, vigilantly. I credit Acid-Ease for healing me, and for extending and maybe even saving my life. Enzymatic Therapy is my favorite herbal company. All their products I have tried are outstanding.

marvelous!!!

Posted by Reviewer3204660 on May 12, 2009

I was experiencing some stomach problems... not acid reflux/heartburn per se, but just 'not right'. After considerable reading of the various products available on iHerb, I choose to try this product. My stomach LOVES it... no more discomfort, no more burping, no more of anything... and certainly NO OTC drugs/poison like Prilosec, etc. Very pleased.. my Dr. isn't, lol.. but I'm changing Drs. to one that is open to the idea of alternative meds/'natural' remedies and not a pawn of Big Pharma. This produce REALLY works for me!

Acid-Ease

Posted by Reviewer2379062 on Nov 15, 2009

Acid-Ease works great. I have such problem with bloating, burping, gas and this products helps tremendously. I just take 3 capsules before each meal and this seems to help. Thanks.

This is the One!

Posted by Reviewer1421266 on Nov 04, 2008

I have tried many of the products at this site , and this is the one that actually helps me with indigestion/acid stomach and resultant chest and abdominal pain. As always, the IHerb service is fantastic.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3086875 on Oct 08, 2011

Immediate and long term beneficial effects.