New To iHerb?

Enzymatic Therapy, Acid-Ease, Digestion Formula, 90 Veggie Caps

marvelous!!!

Posted by Reviewer3204660 on May 12, 2009

I was experiencing some stomach problems... not acid reflux/heartburn per se, but just 'not right'. After considerable reading of the various products available on iHerb, I choose to try this product. My stomach LOVES it... no more discomfort, no more burping, no more of anything... and certainly NO OTC drugs/poison like Prilosec, etc. Very pleased.. my Dr. isn't, lol.. but I'm changing Drs. to one that is open to the idea of alternative meds/'natural' remedies and not a pawn of Big Pharma. This produce REALLY works for me!

Acid-Ease

Posted by Reviewer2379062 on Nov 15, 2009

Acid-Ease works great. I have such problem with bloating, burping, gas and this products helps tremendously. I just take 3 capsules before each meal and this seems to help. Thanks.

This is the One!

Posted by Reviewer1421266 on Nov 04, 2008

I have tried many of the products at this site , and this is the one that actually helps me with indigestion/acid stomach and resultant chest and abdominal pain. As always, the IHerb service is fantastic.

Good and effective product

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Oct 07, 2012

Friend of mine recommended a similar product for acid reflux. When I researched it on iHerb I found Acid Ease and have used it now for about a month. It works very well and does reduce the problems I was having with acid reflux. Certainly is a worth while product. UPDATE: After a year or two of using this formula I report that I stopped having Acid Reflux after using this product for several months. Now I only take the product when I feel digestive upset coming on at bedtime. My Acid Reflux problem is solved. Excellent product.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3086875 on Oct 08, 2011

Immediate and long term beneficial effects.