• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Reviews | English

retiree

Posted by Reviewer2970034 on Jun 02, 2008

The pearls are wonderful. I never had digestive problems until I had a colonscopy about five years ago. After that, I started having gas and/or diarrhea after eating. I tried to identify trigger foods, but couldn't find a food pattern. This started to affect my social life(eating out) and travels. I had almost resigned myself to this being "just another sign of old age" when a friend told me about the pearls. I ordered a 30 day supply, and immediately noticed a difference. I'n now into a 90 day supply, and my system is 95% back to normal!!!!Yea, pearls!!!!

loislane125@Yahoo.com

Posted by Reviewer2644537 on Jul 25, 2008

I have used this product for about 3 months now and it has greatly improved my digestive health. I was able to discontinue the prescribed medication for acid reflux with no heartburn or acid stomach problems. I use no OTC antacids at all. I'm so glad I found them and iHerb makes it easy, fast, and economical to buy.

Acidolphilus Pearls

Posted by Reviewer2675780 on Sep 25, 2009

Practically all my adult life I have had an acute problem with constipation and have had to use laxatives almost every day, which is very dangerous over a long period of time. After reading the information on IHerb about Acidolphilus Pearls I decided to give it a try. I don't have to use laxatives anymore! Thank God! Thank you, IHerb!

pearl

Posted by Reviewer1110827 on Feb 24, 2009

i started take pearl aciophilus in oct 2008 after reading about in a magazine that it helps with hot flashes and it does great it is the only thing i'm taking for hot flashes and it minimizes them 3 times better than anything else i was taking. I don't like eating yogurt so this does the trick

Will not go a day without this product.

Posted by Reviewer2266627 on Jun 02, 2009

Can not say enough about this product. My husband and I have been using this for two years now but your price beats everyone else. My husband has had problems with digestion all of his life. I can not remember the last time he complained about heartburn. For me, I have had problems with UTI off and on for years but no more. It is a preventive product so one a day will keep the problems away. I can not say that enough, whether you feel good or not, take one everyday. You will feel a difference. Another perk, no refrigeration. We travel a lot and this is a no brainer for those on the go.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2807818 on Jul 22, 2009

They definitely keep you regular! I took them for a potential yeast problem and they, along with a changed diet, seemed to make a difference. I love iherb by the way - the shipping is great and the products always arrive quickly.

Acidophilus Pearls

Posted by Reviewer2503909 on Jul 28, 2009

INSTANT RELIEF FROM BLOATING AND STINGING FEELING IN LOWER GUT!!!!! I am SO HAPPY!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2650892 on Jan 22, 2010

I have an ongoing problem in bowel movements and have to take a laxative once a week to keep things moving. Not anymore ! Taking this has done the trick ! Wouldn't be without them now. One a day, so tiny, no refrigeration, and they work !!! Just love it and highly recommend it.

Enzymatic Therapy, Acidophilus Pearls

Posted by Reviewer1772620 on Sep 11, 2008

Excellent product. I noticed results within days of beginning to take them.

Adicophilus Pearls

Posted by Reviewer2207370 on Nov 16, 2008

Ever since I started taking these several months ago I have been able to eat most all foods without any stomach upset.