• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Reviews | English

The Best Brand

Posted by Reviewer1738818 on Dec 11, 2011

I used to have pretty constant IBS, until I started researching and found that probiotics help with that sort of thing. At first I tried yogurt, but I wasn't too impressed. Then I tried Pearls. My stomach problems are almost non-existent now and I haven't had a yeast infection in years. My only complaint is that I have to take much more than the "one pill a day". I usually take 2-4, and this seems to be the right balance for me. I take 2 in the morning when I first wake up and 2 later in the evening.

Acidophilus Pearls

Posted by Reviewer1713311 on Dec 27, 2007

Congratulations iHerb on your fast delivery. 48 hours to the UK and just before the holiday too. A very effective and easy to swallow capsule and only one a day. So easy. Very good price.

Easiest thing to take ever

Posted by Reviewer1462610 on Apr 21, 2009

This is the best probiotic by far, altho I do use other types as well. Tiny and easy to swallow, and I'm quite sure it works and even gets into the intestines since it's coated.

Great quality for the price

Posted by Reviewer1244181 on Nov 24, 2007

My husband and I use the Acidophilus Pearls daily and found them quite expensive until we found iherb.com. Now we can afford to continue to take them and we have also bought them for our families. Thank you for making this possible.

For those who don't like yogurt.

Posted by Reviewer1291218 on Mar 09, 2009

Better source of probyotics then the miniscual (in comparison amount)in yogart.

wonderful for balance in gut

Posted by Reviewer1113261 on Sep 04, 2009

These are very easy to take and great for balancing the bad/good bacteria in the gut. I also give my dog one a day due to medications he's on. It has stopped his diharea and he's acting like he's feelng better.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1122308 on Jun 18, 2010

I have been using enzymatic pearls for a number of years. I have tried others just to compare but I am back. These go deeper into intestines.

Definately works

Posted by Reviewer1042401 on Jun 30, 2009

great product. it works well and is much more cost and calorie efficient than eating the amount of yougurt that would equal one of these wonder pearls

Review of Pearls

Posted by Reviewer1081474 on Oct 25, 2007

My husband I haave been using Pearls for sometime now. We believe it is a great product and use one per day. We definitely recommend this product to anyone.

Pearls of Health

Posted by Reviewer2007365 on Aug 14, 2011

The acidophilus pearls are an easy and complete way to cleanse your body and keep you regular. The only thing I might caution you on is that if your diet is high in fiber, there will be a lot of gas expressed while taking the pearls. This is a good thing biologically, but a little embarrassing if you are in close quarters at these times.