Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Enzymatic Therapy, Acidophilus Pearls, 90 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

retiree

Posted by Reviewer2970034 on Jun 02, 2008

The pearls are wonderful. I never had digestive problems until I had a colonscopy about five years ago. After that, I started having gas and/or diarrhea after eating. I tried to identify trigger foods, but couldn't find a food pattern. This started to affect my social life(eating out) and travels. I had almost resigned myself to this being "just another sign of old age" when a friend told me about the pearls. I ordered a 30 day supply, and immediately noticed a difference. I'n now into a 90 day supply, and my system is 95% back to normal!!!!Yea, pearls!!!!

loislane125@Yahoo.com

Posted by Reviewer2644537 on Jul 25, 2008

I have used this product for about 3 months now and it has greatly improved my digestive health. I was able to discontinue the prescribed medication for acid reflux with no heartburn or acid stomach problems. I use no OTC antacids at all. I'm so glad I found them and iHerb makes it easy, fast, and economical to buy.

Acidolphilus Pearls

Posted by Reviewer2675780 on Sep 25, 2009

Practically all my adult life I have had an acute problem with constipation and have had to use laxatives almost every day, which is very dangerous over a long period of time. After reading the information on IHerb about Acidolphilus Pearls I decided to give it a try. I don't have to use laxatives anymore! Thank God! Thank you, IHerb!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2807818 on Jul 22, 2009

They definitely keep you regular! I took them for a potential yeast problem and they, along with a changed diet, seemed to make a difference. I love iherb by the way - the shipping is great and the products always arrive quickly.

Acidophilus Pearls

Posted by Reviewer2503909 on Jul 28, 2009

INSTANT RELIEF FROM BLOATING AND STINGING FEELING IN LOWER GUT!!!!! I am SO HAPPY!