• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Customer Ratings

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1958329 on Mar 12, 2008

We have used these pearls for a couple of years and I like the fact that they do not require refrigeration like most acidophilus products. Easy to take but also easy to drop the tiny pearls! I really think they help with digestion and overall digestive system health.

Will not go a day without this product.

Posted by Reviewer2266627 on Jun 02, 2009

Can not say enough about this product. My husband and I have been using this for two years now but your price beats everyone else. My husband has had problems with digestion all of his life. I can not remember the last time he complained about heartburn. For me, I have had problems with UTI off and on for years but no more. It is a preventive product so one a day will keep the problems away. I can not say that enough, whether you feel good or not, take one everyday. You will feel a difference. Another perk, no refrigeration. We travel a lot and this is a no brainer for those on the go.

Adicophilus Pearls

Posted by Reviewer2207370 on Nov 16, 2008

Ever since I started taking these several months ago I have been able to eat most all foods without any stomach upset.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2807818 on Jul 22, 2009

They definitely keep you regular! I took them for a potential yeast problem and they, along with a changed diet, seemed to make a difference. I love iherb by the way - the shipping is great and the products always arrive quickly.

Acidophilus Pearls

Posted by Reviewer2503909 on Jul 28, 2009

INSTANT RELIEF FROM BLOATING AND STINGING FEELING IN LOWER GUT!!!!! I am SO HAPPY!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2650892 on Jan 22, 2010

I have an ongoing problem in bowel movements and have to take a laxative once a week to keep things moving. Not anymore ! Taking this has done the trick ! Wouldn't be without them now. One a day, so tiny, no refrigeration, and they work !!! Just love it and highly recommend it.

I found the answer!

Posted by Reviewer1942717 on Apr 29, 2011

Doctors couldn't help, laxatives definately didn't work, eating a bowl of spinach was too gross, drinking castor oil made me cry, buying activia yogurt was too expensive and got old quick...then, I found these little pearls. Ahhhhh. A long-awaited answer to prayer!

Good product, but there are better

Posted by Reviewer3165846 on Sep 27, 2008

Liked the convenience and size of these, as well as the blister pack. Unlike other reviewers, found these caused gas and diarrhea...I suppose everyone reacts differently. For me, I like the Primal Defense and Dr. Ohhira's much better as I take both and haven't experienced any negative side effects, and they have a better range of probiotic strains. For a basic probiotic though, that travels and stores well and does what it says "For occasional constipation", it definitely does seem to work and is an excellent product, thus the high rating. I would take this more for regularity, like Activia yogurt or something. But for preventative immune health, another brand may be better.

Doctor recommended

Posted by Reviewer2499584 on Feb 17, 2009

This product was recommended by a physician.

easy and effective

Posted by Reviewer1063804 on Mar 04, 2009

Affordable and easy way to take a decent protiotic. Not the strongest one out there, but great for maintenance.