• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Reviews | English

Pearls of Health

Posted by Reviewer2007365 on Aug 14, 2011

The acidophilus pearls are an easy and complete way to cleanse your body and keep you regular. The only thing I might caution you on is that if your diet is high in fiber, there will be a lot of gas expressed while taking the pearls. This is a good thing biologically, but a little embarrassing if you are in close quarters at these times.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1122308 on Jun 18, 2010

I have been using enzymatic pearls for a number of years. I have tried others just to compare but I am back. These go deeper into intestines.

Making a difference

Posted by Reviewer2643652 on Aug 04, 2010

I have been taking these pearls for about a month. They are definitely helping with my recurrent yeast infections - something I have battled since becoming pre-menopausal. They are easy to take and I plan to make them a part of my regular daily routine.

acidophillus pearls

Posted by Reviewer2669882 on Jul 14, 2010

Ordered them for my husband, had some constipation. after taking the pearls he was fine. H does not eat yogurt so he now takes these every days. They are very small any easy to take.

Good for IBS and prevention of yeast infection

Posted by Reviewer2451379 on Dec 08, 2010

I have been using Acidophilus Pearls for two years. They are easy to use and to store and gradually improve digestion and have prevented any more yeast imfections. No need to take more complex mixtures, just be patient and you will notice the difference. iHerb please tell me how to get into "Product Reviews" I believe you have changed the system and I no longer can access them. Thanks

The Best Brand

Posted by Reviewer1738818 on Dec 11, 2011

I used to have pretty constant IBS, until I started researching and found that probiotics help with that sort of thing. At first I tried yogurt, but I wasn't too impressed. Then I tried Pearls. My stomach problems are almost non-existent now and I haven't had a yeast infection in years. My only complaint is that I have to take much more than the "one pill a day". I usually take 2-4, and this seems to be the right balance for me. I take 2 in the morning when I first wake up and 2 later in the evening.

Within a few days, amazing, smooth, non-stinky output, with a bonus

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Dec 18, 2011

Within a few days, amazing, perfectly formed, easily passed, non-stinky output ADDED BONUS: Abundant natural gas production -- possibly use as a fuel source or to release in close proximity to cats to frighten them off of your bed in the morning

Reordering

Posted by startnow on May 16, 2015

My third box. It really works. Been constipated all my life. Helped with regularity. And also, uh...with size of the regularity. With cactus fruit smoothie in the morning with a pearl, I am pretty regular.

A good, old friend

Posted by 5288988875472493679 on Apr 30, 2012

I have used these before in the past and have really liked how they dealt with my acid reflux and (embarrassing!) bloating and gas problem. However, this time, I noticed that I'm having some gas problems that the pearls are not really addressing (at least not yet). It would also be because I have an intensely high fiber, high veggie diet. Hopefully it starts to provide some relief soon, or I'm destined to become the dreaded stinky girl with no friends.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2329008 on Jun 06, 2010

Keeps you regular and does not require refrigeration.