Clinical study is correct

Posted by Reviewer3037735 on Jul 16, 2009

UTI's are no longer a problem

Amazing!

Posted by CariMarq on Jul 19, 2011

My three year old son was potty trained but he kept wetting his pants. It seemed to get better and then worse again. This went on for weeks to months. I thought he was just being stubborn or something until he finally started complaining that it hurt to pee. That's when I bought these and in two days, he quit wetting his pants and was pain free. It has been three weeks since he wet his pants. I give him a quarter of one of these every other day now. He loves them and the box lasts forever. I do keep them in the fridge so that they are easier to cut into fourths.

Kids LOVE it!

Posted by ritavaags on Jun 12, 2012

I give one of these chews to each of my kids (ages 5, 3, and 20 months) every morning and they line up like hungry birds when it comes time to hand these out. They are soft and chewy, filled with antioxidants and great for my one daughter who used to be prone to bladder infections and my other daughter who only has one kidney. Even I take one every now again as a little treat.

Super Product

Posted by Reviewer2949741 on Jul 27, 2011

A nice way to get your cranberry. They are chews with a good taste. Not excessively tart. This product is hard to find. I am thankful iHerb carries this.

Cranberry

Posted by 5106900146237325813 on Mar 02, 2014

This is a super convenient for cranberry intake ! Most importantly , this is very tasty and just need to have 1 chew per day! The only drawback is the price is abit high !

Enzymatic Therapy, ActiFruit, Cranberry Supplement, 20 Soft Chews

Posted by Reviewer1310895 on Mar 15, 2016

5 stars for this product. Very helpful when dealing with bladder infection. I also ordered Cran Rich super strength cranberry concentrate and took the Enzymatic Therapy, ActiFruit, Cranberry Supplement, 20 Soft Chews at the same time and infection went away. The chews taste great for being cranberry.

Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by Reviewer1821306 on Dec 20, 2012

Tienen un sabor agradable. Mientras tomas un caramelo te proteges de infecciones.

Actifruit