July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Enzymatic Therapy, Derma Klear Akne • Zime, Skin Health, 90 Capsules

I think they work

Posted by 5074517482456921340 on Sep 08, 2012

I've been eating these for about a month. I think they are the reason my tiny zits in my forehead went away. I haven't been combining with the rest of the enzymatic series. They contain b12 and zink which I know can help skin with acne problems. I'm going to try a bit longer and combine with some more salisylic products. I don't have big problems with my skin but I'm 24 and I'd like to be done with skin problems and enjoy my skin completely! :) My acne is much related to hormones and they pop up on my cheeks and chin now and then. Ps. One tip that is really important that has cleared my skin a lot is really, drink A LOT of water!

Derma Klear is Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3040923 on Mar 19, 2006

I have been using this product for the past 10 years. It is so effective in clearing up adult acne breakouts. I take 2 capsules with food each day. Now my 17 year old nephew uses it and it has improved his teen acne.I also use the soap every morning and night. I highly recommend this product line.

Excellent help for cystic acne

Posted by Reviewer2746810 on Dec 04, 2008

I've used Enzymatic Akne-Zyme for years to help control my cystic acne. I am in my 40's now and have had bad cystic acne since age 13. When I was in my 20's I took antibiotics for seven years and then took Accutane. When my acne returned in my 30's I didn't want to take antibiotics again, so I search for an alternative method. I can NOT go without taking akne-zyme! It does not prevent cysts, but it sure makes living with acne bearable. Most people hardly notice when I get a cyst!

Akne-Zyme

Posted by Reviewer1398258 on Mar 27, 2008

When my 13-year-old stays on a regular schedule to clean his skin, this product really works. By using sulfur soap and akne-zyme pills and a probiotic, followed by X-Zit, his face looks 100 times better in just 3 days.

Just what you're looking for!

Posted by Reviewer2672282 on Oct 29, 2009

End acne, when taken consistently!