Enzymatic Therapy, Acne-Zyme capsules work

Posted by Reviewer1938949 on Jul 13, 2011

These vitamins work! I take two capsules daily with food along with washing my face twice a day with the DermaKlear Soap!! Thank you, finally something that has cleared my terrible facial acne. Will continue to purchase.

the pills work

Posted by Reviewer2021935 on Jun 07, 2011

I been using it for over 3 weeks, i have seen less breakouts. The pill don't hurt my stomach even if i take them without food. will keep taking them

Great stuff

Posted by 4858554619221446661 on Jun 17, 2012

I used to suffer from moderate acne which appeared along both of my cheeks and sometimes my nose, chin and forehead. My acne was just getting better when I started this product, but every couple of days a new one will appear. The acne I was getting was the skin deep kind which does not come to a head and takes forever to heal, if it heals at all. Running my fingers across it, I can feel the huge pustules forming underneath. Being a person who used to have absolutely flawless skin up until last year I was really upset and thought I will have to live with them. Ever since I started taking this along with folic acid (google folic acid and its relationship with acne) I am proud to say that my face is 90 per cent flawless. I do have some acne scarring. I still do breakout (esp during that time of the month) but it is the "regular" kind I used to get prior to having this breakout. And it would heal by itself, or if I use acne treatments it will only take a number of days. The pustules underneath my skin is completely gone (knock on wood it stays that way) and I must say I saw noticeable difference after about a month. Don't expect radical changes, because your skin needs time to renew. I almost give up hope on the acne treatment two weeks into it. I'm glad I have stick to it and I will continue doing so. No side effects for me but the decrease of breakouts :)

Just what you're looking for!

Posted by Reviewer2672282 on Oct 29, 2009

End acne, when taken consistently!

I'm happy with this product!

Posted by 4777546574794861217 on Aug 22, 2012

This skin care supplement is very effective in clearing acne! I have acne-prone skin and my face is more clear in a week, I really see the difference! And the price is affordable. And the price is good.

akne zyme

Posted by Reviewer2179347 on May 11, 2008

does okay, but needs topical help

good product!

Posted by 5096154023500478106 on Apr 03, 2016

I have been using this product for one month. My skin is much better. I hope have a clear skin soon. It takes time to work.

worked for me

Posted by 5066720536382118259 on Feb 11, 2014

i had acne but took this product. after few days my pimple got smaller and dried up. was surprised

it helps but not for long :(

Posted by 5371237162211893368 on May 05, 2014

I took it for 2 months, during this period skin started to look healthier, but when I stopped, improvement disappeared.

Love it!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2335491 on Mar 09, 2012

They work GREAT!!! In one week I saw a total difference!!! Thank you SO MUCH! Finally something that has cleared my facial acne. Will continue to purchase.