Awesome sleep aid!

Posted by Reviewer2193674 on Jan 24, 2009

I work at a health food store and I recommend this to all of my customers looking for a natural product for sleep . I use it every night. Not addictive but very effective!

Would Use iHerb Again

Posted by Reviewer2028230 on Sep 02, 2008

Product was exactly what I expected. Fast Shipping. Would Use iHerb.com again in the future

Enzymatic Therapy, Alluna Sleep, 28 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3212162 on Jan 07, 2009

It works!

sleep well

Posted by Reviewer1488646 on Feb 20, 2008

Helps me fall asleep and to have a restful sleep.

Works some of the time.

Posted by Reviewer1813456 on Jul 22, 2010

These don't work for me every time. Sometimes I fall asleep quickly, other times it's as if I hadn't taken anything.

Alluna Sleep

Posted by Reviewer3358256 on Dec 23, 2010

OK, vivid dreams! Sometimes it takes quite a while to get to sleep, then I sleep pretty well.

Sleepless

Posted by Reviewer2935419 on Feb 13, 2011

It helps me fall back asleep when waking up in middle of night. Doesn't really help me initially fall asleep

Mixed Results

Posted by newday on Feb 08, 2015

I have used Alluna off and on for years. I don't do well with Melatonin - it gives me nightmares but do well with Valerian and Hopps. However I might get one good night's sleep with this and possibly a fair night sleep the 2nd night but by the 3rd, it's not working. So I give it a break and come back and try again in a week or so. Needless to say, I am still searching for the best natural sleep aid.

review

Posted by Reviewer2541807 on Mar 12, 2010

My order was delivered on time and intact. I would buy from iherb again. Thank you!