Enzymatic Therapy, Asparagus Extract, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Asparagus - ya gotta love it!

Posted by Reviewer2269108 From California on Oct 09, 2008

This is a stronger diuretic than even celery seed extract. It also has other benefits just like eating asparagus which my family says I just can't eat every day, even though I love it so much!

Asparagus Extract

Posted by Reviewer1217176 From Texas on Dec 10, 2008

I am using it to detox my kidneys because I'm a stone producer. It seems to be helping with my pain some as well as detoxing. Good product. Would recommend it to others.

Super product

Posted by Reviewer2477918 From Switzerland on Dec 23, 2010

In an trial for cancer and Asparagus ist investigated that Asparagus has positive influence against cancer.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1875119 From Georgia on Jun 28, 2010

ET's Asparagus capsules are just what the doctor ordered - literally. My naturopathic dr. prescribed these for me to combat edema issues and they work very well. Of course I purchased them here since the pricing was much better than the dr's office! I have found, as has been earlier mentioned, that you do have to take more than what is directed on the bottle. My magic numbers are 4 in the A.M. and 4 in the P.M., so I do go through a bottle pretty quickly. All in all, though, the results are very much worth it for me.

Enzymatic Therapy Asparagus Extract

Posted by Reviewer1626386 From Pennsylvania on Nov 27, 2007

Great detoxifier and aids in water retention. Just can't take too long - scalding urine. Just take breaks in between.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »