enzymatic therapy, asparagus extract

Posted by 5261175451483015020 on Apr 15, 2014

I heard about the caps a while back. My brother-in-law has lymphoma cancer. It is not proven that the asparagus helped, but this is what happened. He had a tumor on his lung/kidney that was inoperable. After taking asparagus for 10 months, the tumors had shrunk. After his last check up (1 month ago) the Drs said he was in remission. The tumors are still shrinking away, the Drs are scratching their heads because they don't know why. All he did different was take these caps twice a day. My sister, my brother-in-law, and myself are firm believers in God and asparagus. We will be taken it for as long as we can afford it. Thank you

asparagus extract

Posted by Reviewer2446243 on Jul 26, 2011

One problem that I have is the fact that the ingredients aren't listed. Only the ones that aren't in them. I'd rather know what is in them.

Asparagus - ya gotta love it!

Posted by Reviewer2269108 on Oct 09, 2008

This is a stronger diuretic than even celery seed extract. It also has other benefits just like eating asparagus which my family says I just can't eat every day, even though I love it so much!

Super product

Posted by Reviewer2477918 on Dec 23, 2010

In an trial for cancer and Asparagus ist investigated that Asparagus has positive influence against cancer.

Asparagus Extract

Posted by Reviewer1217176 on Dec 10, 2008

I am using it to detox my kidneys because I'm a stone producer. It seems to be helping with my pain some as well as detoxing. Good product. Would recommend it to others.

Urinary system

Posted by 5450166954406088844 on Feb 27, 2016

great to support your urinary system

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1875119 on Jun 28, 2010

ET's Asparagus capsules are just what the doctor ordered - literally. My naturopathic dr. prescribed these for me to combat edema issues and they work very well. Of course I purchased them here since the pricing was much better than the dr's office! I have found, as has been earlier mentioned, that you do have to take more than what is directed on the bottle. My magic numbers are 4 in the A.M. and 4 in the P.M., so I do go through a bottle pretty quickly. All in all, though, the results are very much worth it for me.

Enzymatic Therapy Asparagus Extract

Posted by Reviewer1626386 on Nov 27, 2007

Great detoxifier and aids in water retention. Just can't take too long - scalding urine. Just take breaks in between.

Not A Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2052314 on Dec 15, 2007

You have to take 6-9 capsules per day, so this turns out to be less than a great value.

Excellent Diuretic

Posted by Reviewer1003947 on Jan 23, 2007

Asparagus has diuretic properties. This product has been consistently effective in addressing water retention/bloating. It is especially effective for women when used to alleviate premenstrual bloating.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »