Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Enzymatic Therapy, Aunt Flo, Cramp Relax, 20 Tablets

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1036795 on Jul 15, 2011

Since discontinuing the contraceptive pill, I have had very painful periods with severe cramping that keeps me bed when it's 'that time of the month.' This month , however, has been a different story thanks to these vitamins. On day 1 of my cycle (usually my most painful day of cramps) I woke at 5am with severe cramping, had one Cramp Relax, and within half an hour, I was up and about getting ready for work, and did not have another cramp until late in the afternoon, which is wonderful for me! I will definitely purchase again, and again, and again!

pretty good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1877725 on Jan 24, 2012

I get such terrible menstrual cramps that if I don't take painkillers I'll end up in bed and in vomiting for a day (sometimes two). I didn't want to keep taking OTC painkillers and decided to give this a shot. I realized I probably needed to keep it in my purse and take two tablets twice a day if the pain started intensifying, but it definitely worked. I will order again!

Better Than Pain Killers

Posted by Reviewer2455086 on Jul 25, 2011

After taking this a month ago my terrible cramps that I would get are almost non existent. It also has reduced the bloating freeling too. I am also less irritated & i dont get quite as overly emotional as I did before. I do still have a little discomfort and a little fatigue but way more manageable then before. Aunt Flow is not so terrible when she visits any more.

best invention since sliced bread!

Posted by Reviewer2036312 on Aug 14, 2011

I ordered these on a random whim just to see if they would do anything, but boy am I impressed! This works 10 times better then taking tylenol, in fact I'd say one of these would be equivalent to about 3 or 4 tylenols but lasts almost the whole day and they keep my mood in check to boot!

Did not notice significant difference

Posted by Reviewer3084942 on Feb 24, 2012

This product did not work for me in reducing period cramps. It did help a bit with bloating, but I still had to take my usual painkiller to get through the day. Not sure if this is worth the price.