• Formerly Bioactive-B12

• Customer Ratings

Taste great - chewable

Posted by DebraLeGere on Oct 30, 2007

These are chewable and taste great. Using in addition to B complex and seem to be helping with stress and energy level.

food based B-complex is working better for my energy support...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

i read about this product at a site forum called Phoenix Rising and decided to try it,it IS the Methyl B12 superior form but my body is not getting the energy it needs from it as it gets it from B-complex's that are based on a whole food with high B12 and not on synthetic B's.also,this product irritate my gums with its sweetener content ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1900566 on May 14, 2016

i havent seen the labtest yet but it seems to have effect on me. this could be a 5 star review when proof comes

Sitting on the fence

Posted by Reviewer1084028 on Dec 07, 2008

Not too sure about this one. Had Natural Factors before and see to prefer that one. This one taste better but I seem to get stomach/intenstine upset with it. Not sure if it is the fillers or not.

Excellent tablet version

Posted by Reviewer2376375 on Dec 22, 2009

If you don't want to pursue direct injections, this is the next best. I want something for home use, and I like this product. I take it only about every three days, and for my body, that is just right. Thanks.