• Formerly Bioactive-B12

• Customer Ratings

Best methylcobalamin

Posted by Reviewer1530118 on Apr 03, 2014

Not all methylcobalamin is the same, there are huge differences in potency and it's not about the mg's. This is the best B12 I've tried. Most sublingual methylcobalamin has no noticeable effect on me. (No B12 alleviates my tiredness, but good B12 products make me sleep deeper.) This works better for me than some 10 mg products. Combined with some adenosylcobalamin the effect is very noticeable. Just don't chew it, but place it under your tongue or lip for maximal absorption.

My MB-12 of choice

Posted by philla on Dec 31, 2013

After trying many brands and strengths of MB-12 I tried this after following lengthy discussion threads at phoenixrising. Hard to discern between various brands sometimes, but I will prefer this over the Jarrow product from now on. Tabs are not too big either.

Excellent

Posted by 5147069983398097122 on Nov 23, 2013

Good product but there should be larger bottles eg.100 or 200 tablets

Excellent B12 for methylation

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on Oct 04, 2012

Effective form of B12 that tastes great and is fast-dissolving. I chew them and let the product diffuse through the membranes of the mouth, which only takes a minute or so. I take B12 early in the day, which tends to have an energising effect. This product is invaluable if you are an under-methylator in which case you may feel fatigued, irritable, susceptible to hayfever, have elevated homocysteine and suffer from sleep problems. You might also benefit from taking extra methionine, however I would not suggest supplementing methionine in the absence of B12 plus a B-complex because B vitamins are essential in driving the methylation cycle and lowering toxic homocysteine levels.

This is very effective.

Posted by Reviewer2914205 on Feb 17, 2012

This product is somewhat solid and I can have more time to melt it down in my mouth.

Enzymatic Therapy, B12 Infusion

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Jul 21, 2011

Have not taken this yet, will update when I do. Update July 21 2011: This is one of the most potent methylcobalamin supplements I have taken so far.

Energy, finally!

Posted by Reviewer1479595 on Apr 07, 2011

I definitely notice an energy increase on this. I have moderate ME/CFIDS. I take this with Solgar metafolin throughout the day, sublingually. Also, make sure you have potassium supplements on hand when you take this, to avoid getting leg cramps from low potassium. I was salt loading for orthostatic intolerance before taking this, now I am potassium loading and using only a normal amount of salt. This is a huge difference for me.

b12 is good

Posted by Reviewer2979770 on Oct 13, 2010

recommended by me holistic physician, give it to my kids

Good taste - Less acidic

Posted by Reviewer1203742 on Sep 19, 2010

I like this product because it's less acidic than some other sublingual B12 tablets, and my nine year old daughter likes the taste.

Great Price!! GOOD FOR BARIATRIC PATIENTS!

Posted by Reviewer2726606 on Jan 01, 2010

These are SO much better than the other B12 "expensive" chewable recc'd to my husband by the hospital. The price is better and so it the taste!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »