Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Enzymatic Therapy, Blood Sugar Manager, 60 Tablets

Enzymatic Blood Sugar Manager

Posted by Reviewer3101959 on Oct 16, 2011

My granddaughter 17 was diagnosed with juvenile diabetes one in August of 2011. She was placed on insulin and it made her sick.I found the Enzymatic Therapy Blood Sugar Manager and sent it to her and recommended she change her diet and start taking the the Enzymatic Therapy. With my daughters assistance she decreased her insulin slowly, changed her diet, and takes the Enzymatic every day. As of today she now has normalized her blood sugar level with proper diet, change of attitude and the Enzymatic Therapy. She no longer is taking the insulin. Thank you for your great prices and fast delivery.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1487592 on Jul 05, 2010

since i have started taking this in the afternoons, my blood sugar problems have improved greatly! I used to have to wake up and eat in the middle of the night, now i make it all the way thru the night, and also dont wake up starving anymore. I suffer from blood sugar highs and lows. I also take chromium. highly recommend this!

blood sugar manager

Posted by Reviewer3071885 on Jan 08, 2011

I have found this to help me control my blood sugar with drastic diet changes and recording all I eat and how it effects my blood sugar.

Weight Loss and Energy

Posted by Reviewer3203281 on Nov 05, 2013

I have recommended this product to clients who want to lose weight. It works fantastically alongside a low GI diet (low sugar) to support energy and weight loss. It is much cheaper than other products on the market that are marketed towards weight loss. The only thing I would recommend though is taking it earlier in the day as there are some stimulatory herbs in there that may affect sleep if taken at night. I would split the dose one in the morning and one in the afternoon.

Enzymatic Therapy Blood Sugar Manager

Posted by 4745534300938906170 on Feb 25, 2014

Helps to keep blood sugar in check and well balanced. I added Cinnamon to my daily dose of BSM. My lab values have proven the combination to be effective.