Weight Loss and Energy

Posted by Reviewer3203281 on Nov 05, 2013

I have recommended this product to clients who want to lose weight. It works fantastically alongside a low GI diet (low sugar) to support energy and weight loss. It is much cheaper than other products on the market that are marketed towards weight loss. The only thing I would recommend though is taking it earlier in the day as there are some stimulatory herbs in there that may affect sleep if taken at night. I would split the dose one in the morning and one in the afternoon.

Enzymatic Blood Sugar Manager

Posted by Reviewer3101959 on Oct 16, 2011

My granddaughter 17 was diagnosed with juvenile diabetes one in August of 2011. She was placed on insulin and it made her sick.I found the Enzymatic Therapy Blood Sugar Manager and sent it to her and recommended she change her diet and start taking the the Enzymatic Therapy. With my daughters assistance she decreased her insulin slowly, changed her diet, and takes the Enzymatic every day. As of today she now has normalized her blood sugar level with proper diet, change of attitude and the Enzymatic Therapy. She no longer is taking the insulin. Thank you for your great prices and fast delivery.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1487592 on Jul 05, 2010

since i have started taking this in the afternoons, my blood sugar problems have improved greatly! I used to have to wake up and eat in the middle of the night, now i make it all the way thru the night, and also dont wake up starving anymore. I suffer from blood sugar highs and lows. I also take chromium. highly recommend this!

blood sugar manager

Posted by Reviewer3071885 on Jan 08, 2011

I have found this to help me control my blood sugar with drastic diet changes and recording all I eat and how it effects my blood sugar.

Enzymatic Therapy Blood Sugar Manager

Posted by 4745534300938906170 on Feb 25, 2014

Helps to keep blood sugar in check and well balanced. I added Cinnamon to my daily dose of BSM. My lab values have proven the combination to be effective.

long experience

Posted by Reviewer1582361 on Oct 19, 2016

I have been taking this supplement for more than 10 years. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in my 50s. now, 15 years later, the condition has not progressed like others I know with the same diagnosis. I will continue to take it as long as I can .

Love this product !!!

Posted by 4633615887535014585 on Oct 29, 2016

This product has really helped me in controlling my sugar. I am on insulin also but this has allowed me to cut back on my insulin intake for which I am so proud. These herbal products are so much better for my body than insulin. My A1C is continually going down for which I am so proud !! I am spreading the news about this great product to my friends !!

enzymatic blood sugar manager

Posted by Reviewer2930255 on Oct 09, 2015

not very impressed. i am not a dibetic, but my dr is concerned with my A1c levels & says i may be pre diabetic. i started using cinnamon in yogurt smoothies etc & did notice a difference in the way i felt after consuming foods a little high in carbs or sugar. i first ordered natures way blood sugar & then i tried the enzymatic blood sugar manager. i will be going back to natures way blood sugar. upon doing more research, i discovered that natures way blood sugar has nopal opuntia spp cactus leaf pad in it, which is very good for controlling blood sugar.