Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Enzymatic Therapy, Bronchial Soothe, Ivy Leaf Supplement, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2140191 on Jan 01, 2012

This is amazing stuff! We had been praying that my 5 yr. old son could get off his asthma meds completely, but when he had an attack...it was bad! First I googled "interactions" and found none. (Just in case this didn't work.) Well, it worked wonderfully! and quickly! Within minutes. I even had a cough and tried some...knocked it right out of me. This also doesn't cause the heart racing that albuterol causes, so he was able to sleep peacefully...which of course helps heal the body naturally as well. He has not had regular asthma meds all season! We love this stuff! Only bad thing is it's used up quickly, so stock up! Praise the Lord for His marvelous creation of ivy leaf!

Best cough therapy!!

Posted by Reviewer2351187 on Dec 16, 2007

I have had a problem with a deep, long lasting cough when dealing with a cold or flu. Bronchial Soothe was recommended by my NC. I'll never be without it. I have never had a cough respond so well and so fast!

This is an awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1514860 on Jun 01, 2009

This syrup is AWESOME and does wonders for my son who has chronic asthma. We prefer to use all natural meds to treat his asthma and this really works!!

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2892600 on Dec 10, 2009

My 14 year old daughter had a chronic cough which was waking her up at night this fall. We tried several homeopathic remedies and herbal compounds. Nothing worked until Ivy Leaf. Ivy Leaf completely cleared her cough in 5 days.

Bronical Soothe Ivy Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2327931 on May 10, 2010

Apart from taking off on the wrong foot (don't mistake 2tbs. for 2tsp.), this syrup has truly been most effective as a quick-release "breather" ....if you have copd/asthma/bronco issues.... you want to give this a try!