i like it

Posted by 5144690998549427493 on Apr 03, 2016

Very good to help my children when they are sick. I always have that in my house.

I recommend Enzymatic Therapy Bronchial Soothe Ivy Leaf Supplement to My Friends and Family ALL THE TIME!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Mar 21, 2016

This product was introduced to us by our Naturopath. It has made a huge difference in my daughter's allergic asthma and has helped keep her from developing more serious lung infections. Before we used this product she was having to rely on her inhaler more frequently and even came down with double pneumonia! I can't stress how good this product is enough!

didn't work

Posted by janeatswell on Sep 05, 2015

this did not sooth or help with my cough.

Has kept me out of the E.R. several times.

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Dec 27, 2014

I can't say enough in praise of this wonderful product. I am on heart medication which causes a chronic cough with a lot of phlegm. And, I also have shortness of breath which occasionally has gone over into "gasping for breath" which should have sent me to the Emergency Room. I have been using this Soothe occasionally for several months but it is rather expensive so I had been using a good cough syrup I also get from iHerb. But, when the gasping for breath hit me I went straight to my last bottle of Bronchial Soothe and took some, sat down for a few minutes and my breathing went back to normal. This has happened twice in the past week, both times I was desperate for relief and this worked great. I have laid in a supply of about a dozen bottles and will be sure now that I'm never without it. I'm going to take it regularly throughout each day. This stuff works. It's worth every penny.

Asthma, coughs, migraines

Posted by 5019407827851081206 on Dec 09, 2014

The only problem with this product is that it uses fructose, which can give me headaches. Recommend manufacturer change to Stevia. Have used it successfully for Asthma attacks and coughing. Also, used for vascular migraine relief, by holding the syrup dosage on the first half of the tongue...gives me a lot of relief and if start early enough knocks out the migraine completely.

My review is pending

Posted by Reviewer2719360 on Jun 18, 2013

Have not used this product as of this date.

Great result!'m Glad!

Posted by Reviewer2184831 on Jan 19, 2013

Great result!'m Glad!

Ivy Leaf

Posted by 5404684042909090554 on Jul 21, 2012

I have been using ivy leaf for about 8 years and it is much better for me with a lung problem then my puffer.

Lung Support

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Feb 18, 2012

The ground ivy syrup helped to clear up a lingering bronchial cough. I used 2 or 3 bottles.

super good

Posted by Reviewer2285978 on Jan 28, 2012

I used this product for many years ago when it was called Ivy Calm, and absolutely loved it. I was so happy to find it again. It really works, and very fast. I used it for my kids and myself and works within 2 day or so. One bottle lasted me almost 3 years.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »