Good Product for the Price

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Sep 24, 2011

My sister had disc surgery to put in a plate and the bone was not growing properly around it after several months. I gave her a bottle of this which she combined with some genestein (she is menopausal) and another calcium form and her bone began growing where they wanted it to. When I first used this calcium it gave me stomach ache and diahrea at the listed dose so I dropped the dose in half and added another calcium citrate to it and this works much better for me.

Mr

Posted by Reviewer2555058 on Feb 15, 2008

I THINK THOSE THREE ITEMS ARE THE RIGHT PRODUCTS FOR MY ADVANCED OSTEOPOROSIS

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1350306 on Mar 09, 2008

Very ggod product. has all the many ingredients you need to keep the bones healthy.

Effective combination for bone health

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Apr 03, 2008

This is my first time using this product, with a balanced, convenient combination of four essential supplements. Tablets are easy to swallow, and as long as label-listed potency levels remain accurate and the combination remains proportionate, I'll likely continue to use this product as long as it's avaialble.

You Need Phosphorus!

Posted by Reviewer2226854 on Oct 10, 2007

You NEED phosphorus in your calcium and that is hard to find. I soaked a capsule in water and in two-hours it dissolved. That's a good thing!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1456289 on Oct 16, 2007

Havae used this product for quite a while. I am very pleased with the results!

Best Product I've Used

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on Nov 27, 2007

Since I was 12 (over 30 years ago) I have used calcium/magnesium suppliments to alleviate muscle & menstral cramps and it has been extremly effective. This product has been the most effective I have used to date. The combination of elements has phosphorus which has been unusual in my experience but might be the element that puts this combination over the top for me in effectiveness. This has been the best cal/mag combination product I have ever used. It is wonderful for alleviateing muscle cramps, menstrual cramps and pain, and muscle tension.

Best calcium supplement

Posted by TSTmalaysia on Nov 06, 2013

This is the best calcium supplement that available from Iherb. My bone can immediately felt comfortable after 24hrs took the pills (2 pills dose, not 3 as recommended) I have tried other 5 bone supplement and this is the best IMHO. Other advantage are the capsule is smaller and smoother. Therefore it is easier to take than other bulky tablet. And at cheaper price too by ratio. Dont take supplement based on number of reviews only. 6 star.

Great value for the money!

Posted by Reviewer3213655 on Jun 21, 2014

This is a very good product and the price is quite reasonable. It has everything your body needs to build stronger bones and teeth, including phosphorus, which is usually left out of most combination supplements.

Calcium with Magnesium, Phosphorus & Vitamin D