Enzymatic Therapy, Cell Forte, IP-6 & Inositol, Deep Immune Health, 240 Veggie Caps

IP-6-inositol

Posted by Reviewer1603978 on Jun 06, 2008

This product works wonders with the problem of OCD. It balances everything in your brain so the repetition is not there. It inhances immunity for viruses, bacteria, fungus, and cancer cells.

IP6

Posted by Reviewer1557984 on Sep 19, 2008

This product is awesome! Since I was afflicted with Transverse Myelitis 11 years ago, (a spinal cord disability), I have NOT been sick at all----not even a cold! My immune system is compromised, and I recommend this product for everyone!

Cutting Edge

Posted by Reviewer1385492 on Mar 28, 2007

IP6 and inositol supposedly help to prevent cancer, viruses, as well as boost the immune system and grow hair. I like the rapid release of this product.

Cell Firte

Posted by Reviewer1625891 on Jun 23, 2009

Within a short time of starting this product everyone to whom I have reccommended it, has felt a substantial increase in mood and energy.

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer2343217 on Jun 02, 2010

First, iherb has been the only place I have ordered vitamins and supplements for almost 10 years. I have never had a problem. They are a model of efficiency. Secondly, this is one of the only products that I think is a true hidden treasure. It does boost the immune system, is totally harmless, and has been a very important addition to my regimen. I am quite a cynic, but others noticed that my hair was thicker, and I noticed that my immune system was able to fight infections and my health issues are stable. It also is excellent for lowering blood pressure and glucose levels. Truely fantastic.