IP6

Posted by Reviewer1557984 on Sep 19, 2008

This product is awesome! Since I was afflicted with Transverse Myelitis 11 years ago, (a spinal cord disability), I have NOT been sick at all----not even a cold! My immune system is compromised, and I recommend this product for everyone!

Cutting Edge

Posted by Reviewer1385492 on Mar 28, 2007

IP6 and inositol supposedly help to prevent cancer, viruses, as well as boost the immune system and grow hair. I like the rapid release of this product.

IP-6

Posted by Reviewer1630479 on Jan 29, 2008

I've been taking this Cell Forte product now for 6 years and believe that it has contributed to the steady improvement in my health.

10 YEARS OF LIVING WITH PROSTATE CANCER

Posted by Reviewer2978394 on Jul 18, 2012

FOR THE PAST FOUR MONTHS I HAD TAKEN "IP -6& INOSITOL" + IMMUNE RENEW + BETA - 1,3/1,6-D-GLUCAN= MY WAS 0.06 AND THREE MONTHS LATER IS 0.03 AND ALSO MY ENERGY LEVEL IS GOING UP WEEK BY WEEK. PLUS I LOOKING VERY CAREFUL WHAT I PUT INTO MY MOUTH (FOODS/DRINKS). THANK SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP. - CARLOS DELMOND - N.S.W. AUSTRALIA

Can''t overstate the value of this

Posted by Reviewer2490081 on Feb 03, 2010

Exactly as advertised. My wife had a low blood pressure problem and this has made the difference!

IP6 & INOSITOL

Posted by Reviewer1633727 on Dec 28, 2011

I BELIEVE THIS IS HELPING MY SIATICA PAIN. I HAVE NOT HAD NUMBNESS, TINGLING OR PAIN SINCE I HAVE BEEN TAKNG THIS.

Enzymatic Therapy, Cell Forte IP-6 & Inositol, 240

Posted by Reviewer1377247 on Jan 13, 2010

I have fungal parasites which has caused me to have a low white blood count. Since taking it seems to be making me feel better. More enengy

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1391031 on Dec 21, 2009

I have been using this for years. If I ever feel a cold or sore throat coming on ----immmediately I take 2 of these and gone---also works for upset stomach for bad food combining. Bottom line--I do not get sick anymore---but also what has added to my health is more vitamin D3 4000 per day---my favorite is Mega Foods brand from iherb because it is food based from plants and not fish or lanolin.

keeps hot flashes at bay

Posted by Reviewer2599659 on May 07, 2012

Been using for quite some time now. I'm on Arimidex and the IP-6 helps keep the hot flahes under control.

Amazing Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2795537 on Mar 16, 2011

Ive been taking these vitamins for a while and i can honestly say I DON'T GET SICK. I went a whole year feeling great. I believe this is great for your immune system