Cell Firte

Posted by Reviewer1625891 on Jun 23, 2009

Within a short time of starting this product everyone to whom I have reccommended it, has felt a substantial increase in mood and energy.

IP6

Posted by Reviewer2220732 on Mar 11, 2011

Excellent product I have been taking. Recommended to me by a relative who had a tumor under her eye which shrunk completely.

A big difference

Posted by Reviewer2652019 on Dec 17, 2010

I love this stuff. I feel a difference when I don't take it.When I do I am more relaxed, mentally brighter, have better stamina and have more physical/mental energy.

10 YEARS OF LIVING WITH PROSTATE CANCER

Posted by Reviewer2978394 on Jul 18, 2012

FOR THE PAST FOUR MONTHS I HAD TAKEN "IP -6& INOSITOL" + IMMUNE RENEW + BETA - 1,3/1,6-D-GLUCAN= MY WAS 0.06 AND THREE MONTHS LATER IS 0.03 AND ALSO MY ENERGY LEVEL IS GOING UP WEEK BY WEEK. PLUS I LOOKING VERY CAREFUL WHAT I PUT INTO MY MOUTH (FOODS/DRINKS). THANK SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP. - CARLOS DELMOND - N.S.W. AUSTRALIA

Can''t overstate the value of this

Posted by Reviewer2490081 on Feb 03, 2010

Exactly as advertised. My wife had a low blood pressure problem and this has made the difference!

IP6 & INOSITOL

Posted by Reviewer1633727 on Dec 28, 2011

I BELIEVE THIS IS HELPING MY SIATICA PAIN. I HAVE NOT HAD NUMBNESS, TINGLING OR PAIN SINCE I HAVE BEEN TAKNG THIS.

keeps hot flashes at bay

Posted by Reviewer2599659 on May 07, 2012

Been using for quite some time now. I'm on Arimidex and the IP-6 helps keep the hot flahes under control.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1391031 on Dec 21, 2009

I have been using this for years. If I ever feel a cold or sore throat coming on ----immmediately I take 2 of these and gone---also works for upset stomach for bad food combining. Bottom line--I do not get sick anymore---but also what has added to my health is more vitamin D3 4000 per day---my favorite is Mega Foods brand from iherb because it is food based from plants and not fish or lanolin.

Enzymatic Therapy, Cell Forte IP-6 & Inositol, 240

Posted by Reviewer1377247 on Jan 13, 2010

I have fungal parasites which has caused me to have a low white blood count. Since taking it seems to be making me feel better. More enengy

enzymatic therapy, cell forte ip-6 & inositor, rapid release tablets

Posted by Reviewer2536703 on Jan 03, 2009

I really like this herbal formula. I take it and we give it to our dogs as well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »