Enzymatic Therapy, Cell Forte, IP-6 & Inositol, Deep Immune Health, 240 Veggie Caps

First time trying this product

Posted by Reviewer3217055 From Kansas on Jul 25, 2011

My sister suggested that I try this product. I take it as directed, on an empty stomach, in the morning and at night before I retire. I can't say yet if it works for all the things I have read about, however, I can say that since I began taking it about 3 weeks ago I seem to have more energy, I feel great and the summer heat is not bothering me as much as it has in the past(excess sweating). I wake up after about 6 hours of sleep and feel ready to go. If it does nothing else, I am enjoying what it has already done for me!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1391031 From Wisconsin on Dec 21, 2009

I have been using this for years. If I ever feel a cold or sore throat coming on ----immmediately I take 2 of these and gone---also works for upset stomach for bad food combining. Bottom line--I do not get sick anymore---but also what has added to my health is more vitamin D3 4000 per day---my favorite is Mega Foods brand from iherb because it is food based from plants and not fish or lanolin.

IP-6

Posted by Reviewer1170910 From Michigan on Aug 24, 2011

I got these as a supplement for my dog who has oral cancer. I don't know if they will help or not. He has only been on them a few weeks. I am hoping they will give him a little more time. Five stars to iHerb.com...they are terrific...very fast service. I can always depend on them to deliver.

Enzymatic Thereapy Cell Forte IP-6 & Inositol

Posted by Reviewer1162656 From Texas on Apr 02, 2008

Okay. I prefer the chewables

iHerb (enzymatic Therapy, Cell Forte IP-6 & Inosito

Posted by Reviewer2945683 From Ohio on Mar 01, 2008

I ordered this product for my cousin with stage 4 cancer, who lives in remote Ohio. I am very pleased with iHerb's service, delivery time, and follow up. I will continue to order from iHerb & recommend others to do so. Thank you for helping save lives.