IP6 & INOSITOL POWDER

Posted by Reviewer1633727 on Dec 28, 2011

THE TASTE IS NOT TOO BAD AT FIRST. AFTER TAKING IT FOR A FEW DAYS, I DIDNT REALLY CARE TOO MUCH FOR IT. I THINK I WILL STICK TO THE CAPSULES.

Absolutely Love!!

Posted by Reviewer1243341 on May 15, 2011

This product is absolutely wonderful. I've noticed the results right away. My ticker is doing so much better on this as it is able to focus directly on healing itself and not dealing with a low immunity. Which keep my energy and mood so low at times. Love love love!!!

Many scientific on IP6 and Inositol

Posted by Reviewer2946647 on Mar 27, 2011

I have been taking this for years in tablets form. I finally found the powder and it has a great taste.

Caused diarrhea

Posted by Reviewer1866526 on Mar 10, 2011

It gave 2 members in our family diarrhea. I think it was the type of sugars added.

Great immune support!

Posted by Reviewer1877725 on Feb 28, 2011

I think this product is great, and I seem to have had a weak immune system from childhood. The only thing is I think the citric acid in it gives me a little gas in the morning, but it's a small price to pay for good immune support.

Enzymatic Therapy, Cell Forte with IP-6 & Inositol Ultra Strength Powder, 14.6 oz (414 g)

Posted by Reviewer1124848 on May 05, 2010

enzymatic therapy cell forte is fantastic for your cells, and when you have long illness, or deep infection. If you do it do the powder, and stay on it.

Has kept my dogs tumor free

Posted by Reviewer1336919 on Dec 26, 2009

I have used the product daily for my dogs for 4 years. My Mastif's have lived for 13 years without a tumor problem

Great Product! iHerb.com is doing great job!

Posted by Reviewer3294124 on Jun 09, 2009

Our sister-in-law has been using this product for months now. She likes it a lot! Her immune system turned to be stronger after taking "Enzymatic Therapy, Cell Forte with IP-6 & Inositol Ultra Strength Powder" and this helped her recovering from her chemo(s).

Does something good

Posted by Reviewer1129726 on May 14, 2009

an excellent product - effects a palpable change.

Using for over 3 years

Posted by Reviewer1624275 on Feb 23, 2009

I have my husband using this to enhance and boost his immune system. After having colon cancer surgery and then during 6 months chemotherapy, I researched best supplements, etc. for his situation. In ofder to keep his immune system up while in treatment I came across Cell Forte w/ IP-6. He took this every other day in the last 3 months of treatment. After finishing treatment, we continued with the product for 3 months using every other day. That was 3 years ago now. Currently, he takes this 3 days a week (weekend mornings). I can not say this product is responsible for keeping him strong during treatment, but his immune system maintained acceptable ranges. He rebounded into 'normal' ranges with 2 wks after final infusion. His labs have continued to be excellent - he has had only a couple minor colds and no other problems. In addition, I believe this product with inositol has helped reduce cholesterol levels. His had been in 200-210 range and since taking this product in the past 3 years it has stayed between 138 to 154. Tremendous!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »