RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽979.26

₽1,526.77

Экономия: ₽547.51 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Best product for regulating your cycle and boosting milk supply while breastfeesing!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3138012 Jan 16, 2015

This product is a god send, I have always had really bad cramps during my cycle. Once I started taking this (3, 3-4x's a day starting the day before my cycle and continuing 3-4 days) I could actually function during my cycle, as if I wasn't even on. Before this I would be doubled over in pain with a heating pad and not able to move. It is also very wonderful for boosting your milk supply when breastfeeding.

What a relief

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1731012 Nov 12, 2006

This brand Chaste Berry Extract was recommended to me by a nutritionist and it work great, but takes a few months. Because of the price locally I tried the Vitex tablets over the summer and they don't work as well. I have had such breast pain and feel like I am going out of my mind. I ran out and bought the chaste berry again and after 3 doses I already feel better (probably because I still had the Vitex in my system). I would highly recommend this to women to keep hormones more on a level keel. I won't be without it again now that I found it here!

Enzymatic Therapy, Chaste Berry Extract

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1879704 Jun 24, 2008

Great product!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Take Chaste Berry if you are struggling to have a monthly cycle.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2723630 Nov 28, 2011

I love this product. It keeps me on track with my monthly cycle.

Chaste Berriy extract

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1078613 Sep 29, 2009

It was for my horse. He is not doing well so we are going to increase the dose to 14 capsules a day and may go up from there.

Позиции 1-5 из 5