Cherry Fruit Extract capsules

Posted by Reviewer1632553 on Jul 02, 2009

I purchased these after finding that a similar, but much more expensive, locally available, product helped me to sleep. I am finding these work almost as well and have noted a slight improvement in arthritic joint problems. I will certainly be re-ording in future and was amazed at the super quick delivery to N.Z.

Relief

Posted by Reviewer1186556 on Oct 31, 2007

A friend of mine told me about this after having a severe go around with gout. After two days of taking 3 of these a day the fire in my toe and the sensitivity was gone. I now take one a day as prevention.

Cherry extract

Posted by Reviewer1843056 on Dec 24, 2008

I've been taking these extracts to lower my uric acid so my gout won't flare up and it seems to help quite a bit in addition to watching my diet. I also want to commend iHerb for their quick shipment of my order. I usually get it within 2 days after placing my order online.

Great Anti-Inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Feb 26, 2011

Cherry has many good health benefits.

I really like this.

Posted by Reviewer3037069 on Jul 21, 2011

This helps with the little pain and gout.

MY CHERRY EXTRACT IS A MIRACLE

Posted by Reviewer1633648 on Mar 10, 2014

I hadn't even finished the first bottle of this cherry extract when I ordered the second. I can't believe how fast they work. I have gout in my big toe and arthritis in my knee and within approximately two days of taking this , the pain is gone. I told many of my friends about it but i don't think they believe me. I know it works and that's all that matters. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This needs ten stars

milton lueke

Posted by Reviewer1141706 on Oct 15, 2008

I uase the product as directed and am well satisfied with the results.

Good Results

Posted by Reviewer2613224 on Feb 03, 2015

This Cherry Fruit Extract REALLY helps w/ my gout & Arthritis!

Chery Fruit Extract for Arthritis

Posted by Reviewer3116271 on Aug 08, 2011

I have added Enzymatic Therapy's Cherry Fruit Extract to my arthritis regimine. In concert with glucosamine chondroitin /MSM / hyaluronic acid, it appears to be having a positive effect.

Helps Toe Troubles

Posted by Reviewer1962075 on Aug 16, 2010

My Mother takes two to three per day to help with arthritus/gout in her big toe. She is also using Trameel cream to keep things in check.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »