Bought this for a friend

Posted by 5714262199511907648 on Jun 29, 2014

Bought it for a friend so I guess it works

Great for inflammation

Posted by Reviewer1482246 on Nov 23, 2012

We use these capsules regularly to prevent inflammation from arthritis and muscle strain. We also use them in larger doses when We are in a lot of pain from sinusitis, headaches, muscle overuse, etc We also give these to our very active 8 yr old black lab. They help keep him from pain when he jumps too high to catch his jolly ball or runs until he is sore.

Very good for gout complaints

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on May 15, 2012

I have mild gout and this really helps with that. It helps also with joint pains. I like the fact that it is also a great anti-oxidant. I really notice it when I haven't taken it. That shows me that it really works.

Cherry Friut Extract

Posted by Reviewer2253876 on Aug 26, 2011

I use Cherry Friut Extract to help with minor symptoms of gout

CHRRY FRUIT EXTRACT

Posted by Reviewer3042707 on Mar 31, 2011

AFTER ABOUT 3 WEEKS OF TAKING THIS PRODUCT (1 PILL TWICE A DAY), THE CHRONIC PAIN I HAD IN MY HIPS WENT AWAY. THIS WAS 2 YEARS AGO AND I STILL AM PAIN FREE. I WILL NOT QUIT USING THE CHERRY PILLS, I AM A FIRM BELIEVER IN THEM.

END GOUT!

Posted by Reviewer1636296 on Nov 29, 2010

I take 3 a day. Since I started taking them, I have not had a gout attack inover a year and a half!

Too early to say for this particular product but used cherry pills before

Posted by Reviewer2910592 on Sep 02, 2010

I write this review for my mom who has actually been using this emu cream for 11 days by now. My mom is 70 years old and she is suffering from osteoarthritis for about 6 years. She has pain on her knees. If she walks a little bit longer than usual, her knees get slightly swollen. She took all kinds of food supplements such as glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, collagen, cherry fills, and also she has been taking physical therapy regularly. With all these efforts, she could impede the deterioration of her knees and the pain hardly came to her. When she hardly felt the pain any longer, she stopped taking the food supplements, because she wanted to minimize putting chemicals in to her body. Without any of these chemicals, she was ok for about a year; however, recently, she feels the pain on her knees again. She started taking cherry fills again. She prefers it to other supplements because cherry pills are just dried fruit powder. It also works fine to her knee pain.

As Promised

Posted by Reviewer2235168 on May 23, 2010

Within an hour of taking,my aches went away. Thanks!

The anti-gout solution

Posted by Reviewer2390580 on May 05, 2010

Gout has followed me since about 3 years ago, and from time to time, my Allopurinol prescription does not get refilled in time. This has enabled me to fend off the gout over the course of the last 4 weeks while my prescription was refilled. This is the second bottle I ordered, and the entire process was smooth for both orders. Email notification for tracking, shipped and delivered on time. I take 3 in the AM and 3 in the PM, and I am good to go.

Enzymatic Therapy, Cherry Fruit Extract

Posted by Reviewer2767617 on Feb 09, 2010

I buy these for my daughter and husband and they are getting real good results, with cramps and gout

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »