Really helps

Posted by Reviewer3053733 on Dec 16, 2008

My vision is much sharper when I take this. When I forget for a few days my vision gets weaker. It is a tiny capsule and easy to swallow.

Excellent Blood Pressure Regulator

Posted by Reviewer2017919 on Jan 01, 2010

Occasional high B/P is a thing of the past for me. I take it once daily and my B/P has remained in the 120 /70 range ever since !

Works for my friend and client

Posted by Reviewer2855989 on Apr 27, 2009

This is especially good as part of a protocol for keep diastolic blood pressure in reasonable bounds.

Gene switcher

Posted by Reviewer2685501 on Jan 25, 2007

Great hi-quality product that switches on the genes to maintain normal/low BP. Combined w/battery of other cardiovascular products it keeps the olde ticker purring like a Ferrari.

An interesting discovery

Posted by Reviewer3352780 on Nov 04, 2011

This herb has proven to be an interesting discovery. Subtle, but discernible when taken over time, its ability to gradually whittle away at appetite has been surprisingly effective.

ENSYMATIC THERAPY COLEUS FORSKOHLII

Posted by Reviewer2863729 on May 31, 2009

MY EYE DOCTOR RECOMMENDED I TAKE THIS PRODUCT AS MY EYES WERE BORDERLINE FOR HAVING GLAUCOMA. WHEN I WENT FOR MY NEXT CHECK UP, MY PRESSURE WAS DOWN 1 POINT IN EACH EYE. I HAD TROUBLE FINDING THIS PRODUCT AT GNC OR OTHER SUPPLEMENT STORES. YOU HAD IT AND THE PRICE ISN'T BAD.

Help for many ailments

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Feb 11, 2008

In accordance with scientific research this product has been helpful for me in a variety of health issues: Asthma, high blood sugar, high blood pressure, visceral fat and hypothyroidism. Customer in Sweden.

Coleus Forskohlii Extract

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Oct 30, 2012

Recommended by the late Dr. Atkins. Haven't noticed any difference yet after 2 weeks. Stay tuned.

Works like it should!

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016

A proper product, this works as intended! No complaints whatsoever.

Helps with appetite and natural weight loss

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Nov 22, 2016

I have tried everything on the market and this one actually works. My eating was about half of normal and I was not hungry at all and there were no side effects like a lot of others. No constipation or diarrhoea, no tummy pain or upsets. I will definitely keep buying. Losing approx. 2lb a week without even trying

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »