Great Price - Great Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2280023 on Oct 18, 2007

These are a life saver for those who like to have energy after a not so great meal. They are powerful and the more you do the better they work, say 5 caps. You can digest a huge Denny's Grand Slam meal with 10 and feel like you have the digestive enzyme strength of a teenager. Digestive enzymes are a major factor in health and long life. They are fundamental in being able to break down what food is and absorb it. Use them with every meal and you will notice how much food is devoid of proper enzyme content. If you don't feel happy and energized after a meal than that meal really wasn't the best for you. All research has found all enzymes are destroyed when food is heated over 120F and lots are gone at 103F. This tells us a lot about the current health issues with the American Diet. If there are no enzymes in the food to help you digest it than your body has to work extra hard to make up for this. This taxes the pancreas, which makes them, as we loose energy, minerals, and vitality. If we eat heavy greasy foods this is even more taxing. Try it and see for your self. I eat enzymes with everything if the food doesn't have them in it still.

I am so pleased with this product!

Posted by Reviewer1439793 on Apr 03, 2008

Since having my gallbladder removed, I have suffered with severe, painful bloating. A friend that is studying natural remedies suggested this product. I spoke with my physician prior to using it (all medicine should be approved by your doctor first). She approved it. I have been using it since fall 2006. It relieves the symptoms that I had wonderfully.

Kelly Epley

Posted by Reviewer2218939 on Nov 07, 2008

Wonderful product seems to help with my blood sugar.

happy tummy

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Dec 02, 2008

I've had digestive problems after eating and this does the trick. I have two bottles. On eat home and one at work. : )

CompleteGest

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on Jul 14, 2009

This does the trick for digestion and related issues. This is a good choice.

Very good on digestive system

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Sep 28, 2011

Much easier on my digestive system than more expensive brands. I will not make that mistake again.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Nov 17, 2007

One a day works for me. No problems with gas, bloating, abdominal discomfort.

Personal Opinion

Posted by Reviewer1435422 on Feb 01, 2007

What a life saver this is, finally able to digest my food and not get that yucky, full feeling wondering when it will get better. My bowel function is much better, therefore I am able to do more without that dragging feeling.

Good digestion

Posted by 5502074956781429298 on Dec 20, 2013

Helps alot with digestion. But missing the probiotics.