Enzymatic Therapy, DGL, Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice, Fructose Free/Sugarless, 100 Chewable Tablets

Reviews 2-star

Too Strong Tasting

Posted by Reviewer1377538 on Jan 05, 2011

I can hardly stomach the taste of these chewable DGL tablets. Very strong licorice flavor, bordering on bitter and gaggy. I'm not a licorice-flavor fan to begin with, so I'm sure that factors into my opinion. I bought the sugarless German chocolate flavor and they are yummy!

Don't Care for the Taste

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Feb 28, 2012

If you enjoy strong licorice flavor, this one may be for you.

Sorbitol

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Aug 17, 2014

I am allergic to sorbitol which this has as well as magnesium stearate. The Ultra Chocolate has milk, and the Ultra Caramel has milk plus lots of other questionable things Not impressed. People with stomach disorders don't need extra allergens in their digestive aids. I always held Enzymatic Therapy in high regard as a brand, but not any more.

Kiliah

Posted by Reviewer1451274 on Aug 09, 2008

I agree with other respondents. These things taste terrible! I will use them to avoid loss of money I spent as it is not possible to return opened containers. As I have stated before it is unfortunate that you do not offer a customer satisfaction guarantee.