It works..

Posted by Reviewer2623040 on Mar 18, 2010

This really helps my stomach but I think it tastes terrible......but when my stomach hurts I'll take anything so I get over the bad taste for the sake of my stomach.

Works great, tastes horrible

Posted by HappyHerbal on Nov 11, 2011

I can't chew it, I tried. The odor and taste is terrible but ... it works. And I bought it to work. So I just go ahead and take it.

DGL ENZYMATIC THERAPHY

Posted by 5349445359860023985 on Aug 02, 2016

As I suffer from Gord, I have found these tablets help to sooth and calm my stomach

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2657525 on Jul 04, 2010

DGL licorice is wonderful for calming an upset stomach, healing the gut and reducing inflammation in the GI tract. I love the taste too!

Works better than Antacids

Posted by Reviewer2121057 on Sep 02, 2010

Been taking this for about 3 months now and does help with acid reflux symptoms. Am cutting back to a as needed basis.

Enzymatic Therapy, DGL

Posted by Reviewer1741430 on Jun 07, 2011

Seem to be working but need a longer term trial.

Taste really bad, but does help.

Posted by arieschild on Apr 07, 2010

I suggest cutting it up ijn small pieces and not chewing, it taste horribel! Helps some but doesn't fix the problem.

Great Stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer1768557 on May 17, 2010

If you have digestive issues & do not want to take a conventional "pepto" method....try this!!!

Enzymatic Therapy DGL

Posted by Reviewer1649781 on Jan 13, 2008

Been taking DGL for 2 years and although it does not "cure' my GERD, it does help keep it in check and not get any worse.

Seems to be more effective than DGL without L-Glycine

Posted by Reviewer1108458 on Aug 04, 2008

I have used this product that also contains L-Glycine and Natural Factors DGL without L-Glycine and think this is more effective at keeping the stomach demons calm.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »