Enzymatic TherapyDGL

Posted by Reviewer3052143 on Oct 18, 2011

Excellent product

Effectiveness of DGL for reflux treatment.

Posted by Reviewer1313972 on Oct 21, 2011

Licorce contains an ingredient that can raise blood pressure, but this product has removed it. I asked my doctor about using DGL and he told me it was a standard therapy in Europe. I have found it very effective. It stimulates the body to produce a natural substance that protects the lining of the digestive system from acids. It can be used as a preventive or as a treatment.

Good quality, reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer3046536 on Mar 28, 2011

I take DGL to control my acid reflux and am very satisfied with Ezymatic Therapy's brand. It is reasonably priced and arrives quickly and dependably.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2160119 on Apr 01, 2011

Even natural pills work different for everyone. We need to use it in order to experience. This is a great product to try it.

great help for digestion

Posted by Reviewer2161069 on Apr 21, 2011

DGL has changed my life. I don't have symptoms of acid indigestion at all since I started using DGL before my meals. Great product

Dgl

Posted by 5506051231361824630 on Aug 21, 2016

Excellent. Works for gerd , acid reflux

Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice

Posted by Reviewer1246993 on Jan 09, 2017

Very good for mild stomach aches, or that too stuffed feeling. Satisfies me for the desire for desert too .

Effective

Posted by 5300980028885783293 on Sep 16, 2016

I am giving this product 5 stars on behalf of my sister. We were out having lunch one day and noticed me taking these afterwards, so asked to try some. Next time she came to my house she asked to 'borrow' and that was the last I saw of them. Now when she comes to visit she always asks if I have more. In my opinion the flavour is alright (I don't like liquorice normally) and it does help with reflux, but doesn't entirely stop it in my case which is quite severe.

WOW

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Oct 06, 2016

Ideal after coming off LOSEC which I had been on 12yrs.... helped immensely

This product have a great features

Posted by 5025558561419436541 on Dec 13, 2016