Effectiveness of DGL for reflux treatment.

Posted by Reviewer1313972 on Oct 21, 2011

Licorce contains an ingredient that can raise blood pressure, but this product has removed it. I asked my doctor about using DGL and he told me it was a standard therapy in Europe. I have found it very effective. It stimulates the body to produce a natural substance that protects the lining of the digestive system from acids. It can be used as a preventive or as a treatment.

Good quality, reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer3046536 on Mar 28, 2011

I take DGL to control my acid reflux and am very satisfied with Ezymatic Therapy's brand. It is reasonably priced and arrives quickly and dependably.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2160119 on Apr 01, 2011

Even natural pills work different for everyone. We need to use it in order to experience. This is a great product to try it.

great help for digestion

Posted by Reviewer2161069 on Apr 21, 2011

DGL has changed my life. I don't have symptoms of acid indigestion at all since I started using DGL before my meals. Great product

Dgl

Posted by 5506051231361824630 on Aug 21, 2016

Excellent. Works for gerd , acid reflux

Great Gut Healer

Posted by 4935199442680265520 on Feb 04, 2015

a product i can rely on anytime and i-herbs fast service is so commendable.

Good product

Posted by 5019961197281273750 on Apr 18, 2015

The item came on time and has proved a great benefit for my gastric problem. I will be ordering more soon.

Great for Silent Reflux

Posted by 5175626333368740103 on Jul 29, 2015

You don't realise how well this works until you stop taking it and then your reflux comes back within days.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Nov 20, 2015

This has a medium licorice taste, and it work for upset gut very well. I have used DGL for years. Occasionally I still use the Tums type of antacid, but this is my first choice.

Professional Engineer

Posted by Reviewer3228199 on Dec 28, 2015

Works well in the evening.