Works like a charm and taste so NOT like licorice !

Posted by Reviewer1777911 on Oct 13, 2014

well i hate licorice, and I hate stomach burning sensations, and i don't quite like chocolate, or even the idea of chocolate after a meal. So, as you might have guessed, this product manage to make me very very happy, as i can take it as a tiny sweet treat when my stomach act up. It is neither too sweet or funky tasting and it works well and fast. I never had any side effect appart from sometime, really being tempted to eat one, while i do not need it, which is really not so often too (ouf !). Usually one is enough to make me feel all good. Sometimes i take two. I found acid ease from the same brand to be really remarquable too. Perhaps even more efficient (it even helped my dad when he had a begining ulcer) All in all, i make sure to have the two at hand at any time :) More importantly, i feel what helps more, is checking what upset my tummy and avoir it, it seems to vary with time, season (freshness,) and stress, so take care of yourselves, listening to your body ay bring you a better understanding of yourself, and great joy , that is what it does for me ! medicine that taste like caramel is really nice too once in a while too ;)

Yummy, but take with wisdom

Posted by Reviewer1853074 on Nov 08, 2011

These are a really pleasant way to prep the sensitive tummy for a meal. But don't make my mistake and take too many. Even with the "G" removed from the licorice, some people can experience edema if too many of the supplement are eaten in a short period of time. I've placed my next order, but I'll be using with caution, and adding in daily lemonade to the mix. (and, yes, I can drink lemonade again .. so thank you DGL!)

Yummmmmm

Posted by Reviewer2614103 on Mar 23, 2012

A tasty way to manage GURD.

Enzymatic therapy DGL Carmel creme

Posted by Reviewer3167585 on Sep 08, 2011

new flavor great for indigestion

DGL

Posted by Reviewer2541490 on Oct 18, 2011

Works for me. I'm on Nexium in the morning and if I eat something that I shouldn't I just chew one of these and I'm just fine. The flavor is great also.

Works well, too sweet though

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on May 30, 2012

Works well, though is very sweet. I will likely order the chocolate DGL with fake sugar in it (same brand), just because it tastes less sweet!