A tasty and safer alternative to OTC and prescription antacids

Posted by Reviewer1065357 on Apr 09, 2011

These chewable chocolate flavored tablets have helped quite a bit with my acid reflux. The taste is MUCH better than the non flavored type, but I must admit that the taste of the sugar free tablets is the best. One before each meal and at bedtime has calmed my digestive troubles.

Soothing relief for suspected ulcer

Posted by stephd on Oct 18, 2011

My partner has experienced stomach pain first thing in the morning or after drinking coffee or eating other acidic foods, so I got these for her. She's experienced gradual improvement since purchasing them -- she definitely feels less and less pain. I'm having her take up to 6 a day, in between and before meals. Also, I think Enzymatic has improved the flavor since I last tried them a few years ago. Not bad tasting at all, kind of malty.

Work great

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 28, 2013

These are a staple in my home, and have been for years. Everyone who visits and has digestion problems, whom I give these to, are amazed. I feel, they help to break down and move through, whatever is stuck in my lower intestines/colon. I am an EXPERT by years of experience with colon issues, and so are my family members. Plus, these are tasty and easy to chew. Enzymatic Therapy is my favorite company of all time. I am so thankful to them for helping me get through so many of my health issues. I have no affiliation with any of these companies, and am just glad there are some really stellar ones out there, which I can trust.

E. E.

Posted by Reviewer3198943 on Jul 19, 2008

Like this product very well. The flavor is so much better than the fructose free. This is great for heart burn.

yum!

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Jul 06, 2010

I, too, was skeptical of the taste and its efficacy, but dang nabbit, it really does taste good! And works well in helping me digest. I take it with mastic gum and between the two I am able to enjoy food again.

great product and good flavor

Posted by Reviewer1586801 on Sep 08, 2009

This product is wonderful. Great flavor. we had four bad nights a week and now maybe 1 bad night a month.

Dwayne

Posted by 4989292311551129754 on Jun 24, 2015

Taste perfect, and when i use 2before meal (3times daily) i feel very good in stomach :) .. i think this works great and heal my stomach

DGL Ultra German Chocolate Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2108799 on Jun 17, 2009

Very good flavor. I eat one after dinner, & am not bothered by acid reflux the whole night.

Great stuff . Fantastic TasteA++++++

Posted by Reviewer1700594 on Mar 21, 2009

Get your self off the maalox. Supposed to be taken before you eat but works after too!

TASTES GREAT

Posted by Reviewer2857656 on Jun 04, 2009

Some of the reviewers below must not have realized they were reviewing the German Chocolate flavored DGL. It is actually really good--like a Tootsie Roll flavor, sort of. The Enzymatic Therapy plain DGL tastes horrific. But again, this kind, GERMAN CHOCOLATE FLAVORED, is very tasty and wonderful for healing reflux soreness.