Enzymatic Therapy, DGL Ultra, German Chocolate Flavored, 90 Chewable Tablets

A tasty and safer alternative to OTC and prescription antacids

Posted by Reviewer1065357 From California on Apr 09, 2011

These chewable chocolate flavored tablets have helped quite a bit with my acid reflux. The taste is MUCH better than the non flavored type, but I must admit that the taste of the sugar free tablets is the best. One before each meal and at bedtime has calmed my digestive troubles.

Work great

Posted by Chunkypeaches From Florida on Feb 28, 2013

These are a staple in my home, and have been for years. Everyone who visits and has digestion problems, whom I give these to, are amazed. I feel, they help to break down and move through, whatever is stuck in my lower intestines/colon. I am an EXPERT by years of experience with colon issues, and so are my family members. Plus, these are tasty and easy to chew. Enzymatic Therapy is my favorite company of all time. I am so thankful to them for helping me get through so many of my health issues. I have no affiliation with any of these companies, and am just glad there are some really stellar ones out there, which I can trust.

E. E.

Posted by Reviewer3198943 From Kansas on Jul 19, 2008

Like this product very well. The flavor is so much better than the fructose free. This is great for heart burn.

DGL Ultra German Chocolate Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2108799 From California on Jun 17, 2009

Very good flavor. I eat one after dinner, & am not bothered by acid reflux the whole night.

great product and good flavor

Posted by Reviewer1586801 From Texas on Sep 08, 2009

This product is wonderful. Great flavor. we had four bad nights a week and now maybe 1 bad night a month.