Excellent help for cystic acne

Posted by Reviewer2746810 on Dec 04, 2008

I've used Enzymatic Akne-Zyme for years to help control my cystic acne. I am in my 40's now and have had bad cystic acne since age 13. When I was in my 20's I took antibiotics for seven years and then took Accutane. When my acne returned in my 30's I didn't want to take antibiotics again, so I search for an alternative method. I can NOT go without taking akne-zyme! It does not prevent cysts, but it sure makes living with acne bearable. Most people hardly notice when I get a cyst!

I think they work

Posted by 5074517482456921340 on Sep 08, 2012

I've been eating these for about a month. I think they are the reason my tiny zits in my forehead went away. I haven't been combining with the rest of the enzymatic series. They contain b12 and zink which I know can help skin with acne problems. I'm going to try a bit longer and combine with some more salisylic products. I don't have big problems with my skin but I'm 24 and I'd like to be done with skin problems and enjoy my skin completely! :) My acne is much related to hormones and they pop up on my cheeks and chin now and then. Ps. One tip that is really important that has cleared my skin a lot is really, drink A LOT of water!

Derma Klear is Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3040923 on Mar 19, 2006

I have been using this product for the past 10 years. It is so effective in clearing up adult acne breakouts. I take 2 capsules with food each day. Now my 17 year old nephew uses it and it has improved his teen acne.I also use the soap every morning and night. I highly recommend this product line.

Akne-Zyme

Posted by Reviewer1398258 on Mar 27, 2008

When my 13-year-old stays on a regular schedule to clean his skin, this product really works. By using sulfur soap and akne-zyme pills and a probiotic, followed by X-Zit, his face looks 100 times better in just 3 days.

Akne-Zyme

Posted by Reviewer1029697 on Dec 14, 2010

The best skin care supplement we've tried - better than prescription drugs prescribed by our dermatologists.

failed to see results

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Feb 14, 2014

nice ingredients but acne continues to stay in its place

Pretty Cool

Posted by Reviewer1032980 on Jun 24, 2009

I bought the pills and soap three weeks ago and I have seen some improvements. I have tried everything that you can probably think of. I'm 28 and sick of the teenage acne. Since using this product my smaller pimples on my face have went down some but I get bigger ones that don't want to go away that easily. I heard a statement that said before your face gets better it sometimes gets worst. Just make sure you take the pills either at night or with a meal twice a day. I recommend these products. It's not that expensive and it's a possibilty they may work for you. Good Luck!

Cleared adult acne when nothing else worked

Posted by cristal on Apr 17, 2012

I recommended this product to a friend who had tried everything she could think of to treat her adult acne (even went to a doctor). She began taking this (one a day and then two a day) and noticed quick improvement. Whereas she used to have what she called large cysts, her face is now clear (I just saw her this week and it's all clear). When she stopped taking this because she ran out, two large blemishes appeared on her neck. Until then, she'd had no breakouts while taking Aken-Zyme.

Satisfied

Posted by 4763951281989830695 on Sep 08, 2012

I heard about this product at the health food store..i needed help with my skin since i am a cook im around alot of grease..im in my 30's and the acne was bad no matter what i did..ive tried the soaps and scrubs..i found some i did like and still use..but i needed that extra help..it has worked so well for me that i started giving it to my teenage son and it has helped tremendously with his acne aswell..at the the health food store they were selling it for 19.99 and i decided to find it online and to my surprise it was almost half the cost so i bought 2 bottles..i had told my 60 yr old mother about it and she has decided to try it aswell..i would reccommend this to anyone..as with everything you have to remember to take it every day..

really works

Posted by Reviewer1363107 on Jun 19, 2011

I bought my husband these capsules in a week taking it back was clean.