New To iHerb?

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Pretty Cool

Posted by Reviewer1032980 on Jun 24, 2009

I bought the pills and soap three weeks ago and I have seen some improvements. I have tried everything that you can probably think of. I'm 28 and sick of the teenage acne. Since using this product my smaller pimples on my face have went down some but I get bigger ones that don't want to go away that easily. I heard a statement that said before your face gets better it sometimes gets worst. Just make sure you take the pills either at night or with a meal twice a day. I recommend these products. It's not that expensive and it's a possibilty they may work for you. Good Luck!

improving

Posted by Reviewer1934299 on Jan 27, 2012

i have had bad acne for a year after going off the pill and after 2 weeks i have already noticed a slight difference in severity of acne and heling time of pimples

So far

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Aug 14, 2012

so good. I suffer from hormonal adult acne and my monthly breakout doesn't seem to be as bad. Hoping for continued improvement over time.

good

Posted by 4806270360515059497 on Sep 25, 2013

Good

worked for me

Posted by 5066720536382118259 on Feb 11, 2014

i had acne but took this product. after few days my pimple got smaller and dried up. was surprised

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »